Mishap

Long before the show starts, before the beautiful clothes fall over the heads of models. The oohs and ahhs were on who's attending.

Mo Yuan step out of the car, cameras flashing everywhere. He was wearing a grey, double breasted, fitted suit that showed his lean body to perfection. He exudes elegance and ease.

People he doesn't know shoved microphones toward him. Questions after questions flew his way.

"Mr. Mo, is this your first time attending a fashion show? If so, why would you pick Haus of Deux by MiMi Bai?"

"Mr. Mo, please turn this way."

"Mr. Mo, who is your companion for tonight?"

"Mr. Mo, are you single?"

"Mr. Mo, what is the worse purchase you've ever made?"

"Mr. Mo, rumors has it that Heidi Bai is your current girlfriend?"

Heidi Bai? Who's spreading this lie?

Mo Yuan motioned for the reporter that asked the last question towards him. He looked straight into the camera as he leaned closer to the microphone.

"I am a married man."

The reporters were shocked at his declaration. After a minute of stunned silence, they all recovered and the questions began. The frenzy began.

"Mr. Mo, when did to get married?"

"Mr. Mo, who is your wife?"

"Mr. Mo, is she an actress? Singer? Is she from a reputable family? Please give us the answer."

Mo Yuan smile, as he strode smoothly across the red carpet....away from the reporters.
Every stride leads him closer to her. He ignored the intrusive questions firing at him.

The reporters chased after him, trying to pry any answer they can get. Seeing how tight lipped he was, they were disappointed.
Suddenly the swarm of reporters ran pass him. A sigh of relief quietly escaped him.

Damien's eyes narrowed at the man ahead of him. His anger slowly boils at the sight.
Hate would be what he wanted to label his current feeling for the man, but if he really asked himself, it was jealousy.
What motivates Mo Yuan to use such an underhanded method to get MiMi back was truly admirable. He only understood recently, sometimes such a method could be beneficial.

"Mr. Wu, welcome back to Beijing. How does it feel to be back after years living abroad?"

"Mr. Wu, can you confirm for us the relationship between you and Ms. MiMi Bai?
A few months ago, R magazine stated that the two of you were a couple. Is that true? Is she your lover?"

Lovers?

Hearing the questions aiming at Damien, Mo Yuan momentarily paused and gritted his teeth. His hesitation was not detected by others, but with Damien's keen eyes it was obvious. A devious smile crossed his face as he faced the reporters.

"Ms. Bai and I have a very special relationship. She is a beautiful and fascinating woman. Having her close to me makes me feel extremely blessed."