Can't Denied The Attractions

I don't know what hurts you
But I can feel it too
And it just hurts so much
To know that I can't do a thing
And deep down in my heart
Somehow I just know
That no matter what
I'll always love you

-verse four....Kiss The Rain....Yiruma

The dim light of the moon filters through the windows and settles gently on the two naked bodies on the bed.

Bai Qian laid stiffly at the edge of the bed....her back facing him. She tucked the blanket neatly around herself and closed her eyes tightly....pretending to be asleep.

Mo Yuan lips curves up into a smile.

Bai Qian felt him settles on the bed but his movements hasn't stopped. She felt him moving closer and closer to her side. Her grips on the blanket tighten.

"Qian Qian, come here."

Bai Qian felt the blanket being pull away from her body. His warm body pressed closely to her back. Hands slowly roams her body freely as she squeezed her eyes tighter.

"Qian Qian, if you move any further....you will fall off the bed."

"Uhm...."

His arms pulls her gently to him.

"Calm down. I just want to hold you in my arms."

If he wasn't injured, he would have done what he wanted to do....he wouldn't have to control himself.

Bai Qian was too embarrassed to reply. She can feel all of him against her. Even....even that part. Her heart started racing.

She didn't expected that his first day back from the hospital would ended this way.

Mo Yuan strokes her stiff back. He wanted to laugh at the situation he got himself in. He knew he wasn't bad looking....any women would be pleased to have his attention. Only this woman in his arms is afraid of him. Not just any woman but his own wife.

According to his calculations they must have been together at least over five years since the boys are four years old. But why does he feel that there's a distance between them?

She wanted to remove his hand off her waist but he ended up lacing their hands together.

"Qian Qian, I don't think I respect your body enough if I don't have this kind of reactions when I'm near you. Don't chase your husband away."

His lips and tongue descends on her most sensitive spot....the nape of her neck. Her senses heightens and her body instantly reacts to his touch.

She waits.....

"Goodnight." He whispered softly.

Goodnight....?

After a period of time Bai Qian's breathing became stabled and her body relaxed against his.

Mo Yuan opens his eyes slowly and stare down at the woman next to him.
For someone that is shy....you couldn't tell from her sleeping form. Her bare leg was draped over his legs, the other leg pressed closely against his body. Her arm flung across his waist, and her head was on his chest. Her soft breast pressed against his ribcages....tantalizingly. She have no idea how tortures he felt at this moment.

She was slightly sweating from their tightly joined bodies. Mo Yuan uses his hand to fan her lightly.
The cool breezes made her snuggle closer to him. His eyes became tender as a soft smile spread across his face.