o u t r o

O U T R O

🌊🌊🌊

oh my god you made it to the end. wow. i'm making cookies right now and i'm passing them out to all who finished this story. unless you just skipped right to the end for some odd reason, then that's not cool.

LOL ANYWAY congrats on reaching the end of A Year Around the Sun!!!!! how fuckin' rad are you????? SO RAD.

i just wanna thank you with all of my five foot one inch self. it's always surreal to hit that "completed" switch on a story, but y'all know i got tons of more ideas to keep on writing ;) like i said in the beginning, this story has to be like, easily at the very top of the list of works i'm super duper proud of and just totally love. (i'm a modest person i promise) (i say that too much tbh but whatever)

SO YEAH speaking of, i got a new story in the works. it's called Lighter. check it out on my profile. it's the first story i've written set outside of high school and i am STOKED FOR IT BC IT'S LIKE I'M WRITING ABOUT MYSELF LOL.

alright i'm gonna end this note now and let you be on your way. love ya lots n lots n lots!!!!

*SQUEEZY HUGS 4 EVERYONE*

I LOVE Y'ALL TO INFINITY AND BEYOND. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

A KISS FROM LENA TO YOU:

xoxo, sabbbycat