12

🔞 things get heated ahead.

Taehyung didn't get a chance to meet Jin that day. He was on inspection of all of his hotels and this was driving him crazy.

His mind was occupied by jungkook. He wanted to be sure that his bunny had reached home safely.

Taehyung was beyond tired but the thoughts of his bunny kept him going.

°°°°

Sunlight was pouring from the half drawn curtains which woke taehyung up. His bedsheets were messed which meant that the other occupant was not there. Taehyung rubbed his eyes and made his way towards the kitchen from where he could hear some noises.

As soon as he entered the kitchen that was surrounded by green plants, he saw his baby cutting strawberries while only wearing his large shirt and nothing else.

Taehyung made his way to the other person without making any noise and hugged tightly.

"My precious bunny...you left me alone on bed."

Taehyung tried to sound annoyed and pouted but jungkook on the other had was surprised by the older's sudden hug.

"Hyung~ don't scare me like that", he whined.

One of the Taehyung's large hands were around jungkook's tiny waist, holding him securely and the other one went down and grabbed the younger's bare ass.

Jungkook moaned and pushed his hips back towards the older's hand.

"Answer my question bunny. And no boxers? Trying to seduce hyung in the morning huh? Hmm... naughty boy... wasn't last night enough for you?"

Taehyung slurred while he spanked jungkook's ass again while biting his ears.

"I thought of making breakfast hyung. That's why I wasn't in bed. And you like me better like this hyung. All bare for you so you can take me anytime, anywhere."

Jungkook was enjoying taehyung's hands on himself. He loved taehyung's deep morning voice. So demanding.

"My lovely bunny. Always ready for me hmm... So naughty"

Taehyung whispered in the younger's ears while his hand found it's way under his shirt.

He brushed his fingers against jungkook's nipples making the latter moan.

He turned jungkook towards himself and admired his bunny's beautiful face.

Jungkook's eyes were half lidded and his pink lips were partly open. He looked like sin with taehyung's shirt hanging off his shoulders and no boxers. His cheeks were pink and he was gasping in pleasure.

"Hyung...touch me please", he said desperately.

Taehyung was none to deny his baby's demands.

"Anything for you petal. Anything", he whispered in his deep voice which had jungkook moaning again.

Taehyung grabbed younger's hips and jungkook wrapped his legs around taehyung's waist while chasing for his lips.

Taehyung's lips met jungkook's desperate one and everything seemed to slow down. First it was a sweet simple kiss. Jungkook's lips sucked taehyung's lips as he grew impatient.

Taehyung made jungkook sit on the kitchen counter and his hand went over to his bunny's cock. As soon as his hands grabbed jungkook's half hard cock, the younger whined loudly. He was still sensitive from last night.

Taehyung started moving his hands up and down jungkook's cock in a sloppy manner while he deepened the kiss. Jungkook was a mess. His stomach was in knots and he knew he was close.

Taehyung massaged the other's balls teasingly and then touched the slit of the head. All of this was driving jungkook to edge.

"So cl-close hyung", jungkook cried desperately with tears in his eyes while taehyung worked a hickey on the younger's neck.

"Come for me my pretty flower." Taehyung encouraged jungkook.

Jungkook was close and one final pump drew him to the edge. He moaned loudly while he came all over taehyung's hands. He was oversensitive and the orgasm hit him like a wave. His breath was uneven, his hair messed up, his cheeks were stained deep pink and lips were red from kissing.

"—Kim? Mister Kim?? Wake up Mr. Kim. We have reached our destination"

Taehyung woke up suddenly and saw that he was in his car. His driver was trying to wake him up because they had already reached his mansion.

Taehyung dismissed the driver and then collected his thoughts. He just dreamt about jungkook. He can't believe himself.

He saw he was already hard from the dream.

Well nothing can be done now, so he got out of the car and made his way to his mansion to get rid of his little problem.

"My petal"

He whispered and then smiled.

_____

How was it?? Tell me okay?

+ I need friends 👉🏻👈🏻