7

c i n n a m o n    t e a    a n d    a p p l e    p i e  

Jungkook didn't want to face taehyung. He didn't like his predator like gaze and his sickly beautiful face. Taehyung was everything jungkook had hated in his life. He was rich, had a shitty attitude and looked down on people like jungkook.

He prepared taehyung's order and asked his co-worker Hye-kyo to serve.

Jungkook knew that if he went to serve then it'll cause unnecessary drama which may cost his job and he needed money.

Taehyung knew that what he's doing is wrong. He knew he had a shitty attitude and people disliked him. But for once in his lifetime he wanted to be honest. He knew he had fallen for jungkook the day he saw the younger playing with tannie.

Hye-kyo came with taehyung's order. Seeing someone other than jungkook made taehyung realize that he overreacted during the whole yeontan issue. And the way he was thinking about his bunny boy concerned him. He had no time for love or feelings. That's what his parents taught him. People like jungkook are desperate and will come after him for money. What if jungkook did the same? What if he opened up to jungkook and the other boy would end up breaking his heart? What if…

.
.
.
.
.

5 minutes later, jungkook came out of the kitchen only to see the apple pie and cinnamon tea lying on taehyung's table, untouched while there was no sight of the older.

°°°°°°

Short update because I wanted you to know that I'm alive. Thank you for all the votes and comments. I'm really really really sorry for not updating but I had college exams and family issues too. Thank you for being patient.

I'll start updating regularly now because I want to finish this book in a month. I'll be updating it again at 11pm kst.

And one more thing... I'll be editing the previous chapters too from tomorrow. I don't want to make this fanfic like ones where there is only fucking and all. I don't want to disregard human emotions. I don't want to make jungkook a crying hopeless character here that taehyung needs to protect. I want their characters close to that of real humans. I hope you understand. 💜

If you want to ask some questions to characters or me then you can drop them here.

Thank you ❤️