6

Jungkook texted hoseok to ask him about for the job offer.

Jungkook was practically squealing after hearing the news

Jungkook was practically squealing after hearing the news. He was really thankful to hoseok. He quickly made his way downstairs and saw Jin cooking. He went over and back hugged him.

Jin smiled on seeing his little brother and didn't bother to pull away.

"You know hyung… I'm very lucky to have you. You are the best big brother anyone can have." Jungkook nuzzled his nose in the older's neck making him chuckle.

"And you are the bestest baby brother anyone can have kookie. Now go and set up the table and we'll have dinner." Jin smiled while stirring the vegetable soup.

"Fine hyungie~" jungkook singsonged and kissed Jin's cheeks.

'aish…this boy…', Jin said to no one while smiling fondly.

_______________

In the morning, Jungkook left early because of the job and lied to Jin that he was going to study with jimin. He didn't like lying to his brother but he had no other choice. He made his way towards the cafe and to his relief he was given the job of serving and managing accounts. And they paid well too.

He was asked to get to work immediately because the boss wanted to see if he was competent or not.

Two hours later, jungkook was already serving and taking orders cheerfully. He looked cute wearing a baby blue apron along with his jeans and striped t-shirt. His boss looked satisfied with his services.

While jungkook was taking orders on cash counter, he noticed a pair of eyes burning at the back of his head. He turned around to see who that creep was and to his surprise, it was 'Mr. crazy owner'. 

Jungkook's eyes widened when their eyes met and the man opposite to him just smiled softly. Jungkook felt his heartbeat quicken at the sight of the other's genuine smile and he quickly turned away. He was flustered while his cheeks were dusted pink. He was indeed blushing over some rude asshole.

On the other side taehyung was surprised to see his bunny Boy working in his favorite cafe. He was happy to see him in a blue apron and wondered how the younger would look in only a apron and nothing else.

When their eyes met, taehyung saw the real beauty of his boy. He was so beautiful and fragile but yet so tough. He smiled at the thought, not realizing that his bunny turned back.

__________

Now jungkook had to take that 'crazy owner's' order and he was dreading this one thing. He made his way to the older's table slowly.

"What would you like sir?"

Jungkook bit his lips and asked the older. Taehyung rolled his eyes and sighed.

"No need to be stiff around me. I was rude yesterday and I'm sorry for that." Jungkook frowned at the other's reply.

"It's okay. Now please tell me what you have to order si—"

"Taehyung", taehyung cut off the other.

"Tae— what? Sorry we don't serve a taehyung here" jungkook said while pouting.

And taehyung couldn't hold it and burst out laughing. He just couldn't stop himself because his bunny was so cute.

"bunny, I meant that you can call me taehyung. Haha I can't believe you— you...my name is taehyung", he said between giggles.

Jungkook was mesmerized by the other's laughter but came back to reality when he heard the truth. He was beyond flustered. He managed to say something then.

"Don't call me bunny. You can call me Jungkook, taehyung. Now your order" the younger said sternly.

"I'll have cinnamon tea and apple pie. Thanks jungkook" jungkook smiled and left to prepare the order.

*****""*******

Heyoooo!! What's up taekookies?? I hope y'all are healthy and happy. I love y'all.

And BTS won 4 awards today!! Yay and that Fake love performance was lit 🔥🔥🔥🔥 and astronaut joonie was so cute?!! 😭