Does He Know?

Louis' POV:

The next day comes around. Harry is still unconscious, but the doctor did say that it was unlikely he would wake up until after his operation.

Anne had just come in with a bag. Inside were some bagels, bananas, apples and water, she also carried two polystyrene cups of tea.

"How are you Louis?" She asked me seeing my sad face.

I sighed. "Ok i guess. How are you?"

" same as you, i suppose. Here i brought us some Breakfast. I didn't think you'd have eaten before you came here. " she opened the bag for me to help myself.

"No, i didn't. Thank you Anne. No avocado in this is there?" I asked as i picked out a bagel.

She laughed, knowing my hatred of the weird fruit. "No love! I made sure there's none in it."

We both ate the food and chatted a bit about Harry's operation.

The tea actually didn't taste as bad as usual. We've certainly had a few cups over the months here.

All of a sudden, Harry's foot jerked, making us both look at him. "Why'd he do that?" I jumped up.

He did it again. Then he started shaking. God....not another one! I leaned over and pushed the emergency button.

Anne held one of Harry's hands as he continued to shake, it was getting worse. His back was arching off the bed, his fists clenched and his neck strained.

I hate seeing him having a seizure.

A doctor and a nurse rushed in and took over. Making sure he wasn't hurting himself. The seizure went on for six minutes!!

That's the longest he's ever had one for. It finally ceased and his body stilled. He had sweat dripping down his bright red face.

He was put into the recovery position. He looked exhausted, as he does so often lately. I saw blood on his lips, he had bitten his tongue. I took a tissue out of a nearby box and gently wiped his lips.

The doctor gave him a different drug, to hopefully stop the seizures. I hope it works.

We're dreading tomorrow. Dreading Harry having his operation. Dreading the fact that he may die. Dreading the fact he might be brain damaged. But, we also want tomorrow to come quickly, so it can be done, and we can find out what his future holds.

Oh my god! The operation is in the next chapter. I don't even know what happens, as i write as i go.

Get well soon Harry!

All the love xxx