Illusion

Louis' POV:

"Harry! Harry!" I jumped up.

"Louis...sit down, everything is ok. What's wrong?" My Mum said.

I looked at Harry, then at her, confused.

"You said he was awake!" I gasped, and sat down again, staring at Harry. He's still asleep. What's going on?

"No,love, sorry, you must've been dreaming. He hasn't woken up. It'll be a while yet, i expect." Mum stood behind me, rubbing my shoulders . I sighed.

"Where's Anne?" I noticed she wasn't in the room.

"She's gone to get some rest. I had to force her to go. She's exhausted, poor woman!" Mum replied.

" Oh. Did they say if the operation worked? " i asked.

Mum pulled up a chair and sat next to me, taking my hand in hers.

"They won't know until he wakes up and do more tests, but they said they removed the abnormality. Just have to keep our fingers crossed."

I sighed again. Tears now in my eyes.

"Don't cry love. He's got us to help him recover. He's got the best friend anyone could wish for in you!

I sniffed and rested my head on her shoulders.

"I love him Mum. I don't know what I'd do without him. I love him so much!" I burst into tears . God I'm such a wimp!

"I know you do. You're both lucky to have each other." She smiled.

We sat in silence for a while, the only noise was the sound of me crying.

Sorry it's a short chapter, didn't really know what to write. The next one will be longer.

All the love xxx