Seeing Blind

It is New years eve, and Harry has been allowed to go home...

Harry's POV:

I'm laying on one of the sofas in the living room. Mum's in the kitchen cooking dinner. Louis and Jay are joining us for new year, I'm looking forward to seeing them.

I'm still really tired, the doctors told me i will be for a while. I'm just glad that I'm still here. If i hadn't gone to hospital when i did, i might not be here!

The doorbell rings, and Mum goes and opens the door.

"Hi Jay, Louis come in." Mum says.

" Hi" they both reply. "Hi Harry, how you feeling?" Jay asks, as Louis sits next to me.

"Tired, but not too bad thanks Jay." I smile as Louis takes my hand.

"That's good love." She says and heads to the kitchen with Mum.

" Sure you're ok Harry? " Louis asks.

"Yes Louis. H-honestly. I'm good. Don't w-worry!" I love Louis taking care of me.

I move over a bit and Louis snuggles up beside me. I love how our Mums are ok with our relationship. I think it's because they've been friends since primary school, and we've all been together since Harry was born, I'm about 5 weeks older than him.

He wraps his arms protectively around me, and i smile. He smells nice.

We're watching bambi, it's on so we watch, ok?!, But I'm so tired, i can't help but fall asleep, and Louis is so calming for me.

---

Louis' POV:

Oh my god! Harry's fallen asleep in my arms. He looks so gorgeous. I know I'm too young to say this...but i want to spend the rest of my life with him. I love him so much.

"Louis...can you wake Harry up? dinner is nearly ready. " Anne calls from the kitchen.

I gently rub Harry's arm. He doesn't move. So....'sorry Harry' i think...

I start tickling him under his arms. He immediately jumps and falls off the sofa with an umpf!

"Oh shit" i laugh "sorry harry!" I get up and crouch down . "Are you alright? I'm sorry!"

He looks up at me and he starts laughing. "Payback!" He shouts as he jumps on me tickling me all over. I'm laughing so hard, that I'm crying and i can't breathe, and it feels wonderful!

"Come on you two!" Mum laughs as she comes in to see what's going on. " Dinner...now please! "

Harry stops and helps me get up off the floor.

We walk hand in hand to the kitchen, still laughing.

It's so good to see him happy again.

We all have big smiles on our faces as we tuck in to the wonderful food that Anne and Mum have cooked, chatting about what the new year could bring.

If i could have one wish...it would be for Harry to get healthy and stay healthy.

After dinner, we all sit watching Dunkirk, because it's a brilliant film with brilliant actors. I've seen it about ten times already.

"So...are we going to stay up til after midnight?" Mum asks.

"Yeah!" I reply. " i love seeing the new year in, and i think next year is gonna be the best ever! "

Harry smiles at me.

"I really hope so!" Anne says.

---

23:58

"Nearly midnight! Why do i find this so exciting?" I giggle, holding on to Harry . " he looks at me and shrugs.

"I don't know, but it's c-cute!" He says, giving me the brightest, but tired, smile.

23:59

"Let's all hug when Big Ben dongs!" I suggest.

" great idea! " Mum agrees. We all get into a hug. I love this.

00:00

"Happy new year!" We all shout as the bells of Big Ben ring out and we watch the fireworks on the Thames on the TV.

Once the fireworks finish, Harry announces that he's very sorry but he needs to sleep, so we say goodnight, and we go up to his bed.

We undress and get our bed clothes on. It's too cold to sleep with just our shorts on. We get in the bed and snuggle up. I love cuddles with Harry.

"Happy new year Harry. I love you!" i whisper.

" Happy new year Lou. Love you too! " he whispers back.

We give each other a quick kiss and close our eyes, and within minutes we are both asleep.

Glad Harry is home

All the love xxx