Irresistible

Harry's POV:

I wake up laying on my stomach, panting and moaning...sweating...

"Fuck! Oh god Fuck!" I moan as i lift myself up and realise what's happening .

I'm humping into my bed, cum spurting over my stomach and sheets. I think this is the most intense feeling I've ever had....and all because of that dream!!!

My cock is aching, but it feels so good. My orgasm is over, but I'm too tired to move.

'fuck!' I think to myself. 'i just had a wet dream about...my best friend!'

Plus....I had totally forgot the seizure I'd had last night.

*knock knock* the door opens and my Mum walks in. Fucks sake Mum...why now??

"Morning love! How are you feeling? She asks smiling as she opens my curtains. She bends over kissing the back of my head.

'god...i hope she can't smell the cum!'

"I'm ok Mum, bit tired that's all."

I bury my head in my pillow, to hide my red face.

"Come and get some breakfast." She says.

" Ok" i reply "be down in a min."

She leaves. Thank god! "Shit! What do i do?" I ask myself. I get up and grab some tissues from my bedside table i clean myself up and start mopping up the sticky goo on my bed. 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' I groan.

I go to the bathroom, throwing the tissues down the loo, and stop to have a wee. I jump in the shower and go back to my room to get dressed.

I can't leave my sheets like that, so I'm gonna have to change them, hoping Mum won't wonder why I'm changing them myself.

My bed is freshly made, so i take my dirty sheets down to the kitchen.

"Hi Mum! Thought I'd help out today, so I've changed my bed, I'll give my room a good tidy up later too" i smiled walking to the washing machine.

Mum looked shocked. "Baby...you should be resting. Do your room another day!

"Here give me those sheets, I'll put it on." She said trying to grab them from my arms. ' fuck!'

"No! No! It's fine...I'll do it...i need to learn how to use the machine."

" ok love, you do it, I'll tell you what to do"

I'm so glad she gave in. I'm sure I'm blushing. After the machine is on, i sigh in relief and sit down to eat my breakfast.

----

Later that day I'm laying on my bed biting my nails, still not over the fact that i had a wet dream about Louis. I'm so embarrassed.

*knock knock*

"Come in!"

The door opens and Louis pops his head around it. "Hi! Ok if i come in?" He asks.

'oh god...how can i see him without blushing?'

"Yeah, course mate!" I smile.

He comes in and shuts the door, walking over and sits next to me on the bed.

He hugs me. "How are you H? I was worried" he frowned.

" I'm ok Lou! Honestly. "

" well....you look like shit mate! " he laughs.

I laugh too, pushing him. "Git!"

" That's nice! " he giggles. "You've had it now buster!"

He pushes me back on the bed and straddles me, tickling me. Damn it! I hate tickles. I can't breathe, I'm laughing so hard. My stomach hurts.

"Lou! Lou! Stop! Please!" I pant. " get off! Please! "

Louis stops but he's laughing so hard he has tears in his eyes. He gets off me, and I'm feeling uncomfortable. Realising whats happened...i jump up and run to the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it. I'm panting, and trembling, and standing there with another fucking erection!

'oh god! Fuck! argh! Fuck it!'

*knock knock*

"Harry! What's wrong? Do you feel ill? Talk to me please?" Louis whispers .

" I...I'm fine Lou...sorry...be out...in a minute! " I'm trying to calm down, get rid of this fucking hard on!

"You sure? Can i come in?"

" No! No! I'll be out in a minute!!!!" I shout.

I hear him walk away.

After 10 minutes trying to calm myself and get back to normal, i unlock the door and walk back to my room.

I turn the handle and slowly walk in, keeping my head down. Louis is watching my tv.

"Harry....are you ok?" He looks up at me with concerned eyes.

I sigh. "Yeah...sorry i ran off...and shouted."

"It's ok. Come sit down! " he said, patting the bed next to him.

"You'd tell me if there was something worrying you, wouldn't you?" He asked.

"Yeah..."

" I'm tired Lou."

" lay down, I'll just watch this if that's ok? " he asked motioning to the tv.

"Ok" i replied, as i laid back on my bed.

I sniffed.

"Harry?" Lou whispered as he sat back and laid down behind me. " do you need a cuddle? " he sounded so concerned and sweet.

"Y-Yes please" i sniffed again.

I felt Louis put his arms around me as i turned to face him, he moved some curls from my eyes and smiled.

"I'm worried about you"

"Sorry" was all i could say, there were tears falling down my cheeks, he rubbed his thumbs on my cheeks to remove them, but they just kept coming.

"Harry....please talk to me."

" I...I can't Lou! It's embarrassing! " i wish i could stop crying, but I'm sobbing hard now. I feel so bloody stupid.

"Please! I promise not to tell anyone...please love!"

'love! That's it! He called me love!'

"I....I....I love....you!" I blurt out before i could change my mind.

I looked at him, he lay there open mouthed...

"Oh!"

Ooooooh!

All the love xxx