Draco's Girl Part 2

Start from the beginning

We got out of the tub and stood on the mat I unplugged the drain and the water and bubbles went down the drain. Natasha and I used Sleakeazy hair potion on our hair to keep it from getting staticky. It's best to put it in your hair when it's wet and let it set for five minutes before you dry your hair. We brushed our teeth for three minutes. We rinsed out our mouths with water and spit it in the sink we still had two minutes left so we used mouthwash to wash our mouths out with the mouthwash. We gargled and spit it out in the sink. Our mouths were now minty fresh.

Finally it was time to dry our hair. We used the simple drying spell to dry our hair. Our hair wasn't staticky it was perfect. We brushed our hair so it was free of tangles. Natasha pulled hers back into a ponytail. We left her bathroom and went back into her bedroom. We walked over to her closet. I was amazed she kept my suits. I got out my dark green suit she bought me for Christmas one year. I got out on of my white button down shirts from the hanger and got dressed.

Natasha was wearing her favorite Slytherin tee shirt. She always wore it at the Quidditch games I was playing in so she could support me while I played. She got out her black shorts with the white stripes on the sides. She got on some black socks to keep her feet warm and snuggly. She never wore shoes unless she was going somewhere. If she was home she just wore socks or walked around in her bare feet.

After we were dressed we headed downstairs for breakfast. Natasha was much cheerier now I'm back in her life again. Breakfast was ready for us to eat. Snape was already filling his plate with breakfast Natasha and I sat down at the table joining him Natasha spoke to him.

"Morning daddy." Natasha told Snape cheerily Snape spoke to her.

"Morning my love. You're rather cheery this morning. It's rather refreshing. I hated seeing my little girl look so sad and depressed." Snape told her she filled her snuggle mug with orange juice and spoke to him.

"I have Draco back now daddy. He's calling off his engagement to Astoria this afternoon. After he calls it off he's coming back here." Natasha told him Snape grunted and spoke to her.

"Well my love I'm surprised you took him back so quickly since he made you get all depressed." Snape told her I spoke to him.

"I was surprised too sir. I'm never gonna leave her ever again unless I die. Sir after I call of my engagement I'm bringing my parents here. I believe they need to see what my leaving did to Natasha and how depressed it made her. Knowing mother she'd be quite sympathetic cause of how hurt a young girl can get over a broken heart." I told him Snape nodded and spoke to me.

"Quite right. What about Lucius? How do you think he'd react to all of this? You dating a half blood?" Snape asked me I shrugged my shoulders and answered him.

"I don't know sir. If he respects you at all sir he'd be okay with our union. But I doubt he'd feel guilty about our breakup." I told him Snape nodded at me and we filled our plates with breakfast. My girl got some fried eggs toast and bacon. She loved fried eggs and scrambled eggs. We ate our breakfast Natasha ate two plates full of fried eggs bacon and toast and drank three glasses of orange juice.

I'm glad she had such a good breakfast this morning I realized I should leave cause it was 10am I gave her a kiss on her forehead and spoke to her.

"Princess I shall return soon. I promise. Make sure you're upstairs in your room watching our recorded memories and listening to those sad songs when I return. I'm bringing my parents with me so they can see what our breakup has done to you." I told her Natasha nodded at me and kissed my lips and spoke to me.

"Return to me soon my dragon. I'll be here waiting for you." Natasha told me I nodded at her and spoke to her.

"I will princess. I promise I'll return. I'll have something for you when I come back. Just be patient princess give me an hour to an hour and a half and I'll be right back here." I told her she nodded at me I kissed her forehead and I apparated to Malfoy manor. I walked inside the door Astoria Daphne and their parents were already in the foyer waiting for my arrival.