Chapter 1

Rows of rows of cages fill the large warehouse. The smell gets to my clean nose, my long dress that my father made me wear drags along the dirty floor that has both dust and blood on it. Looking at each of the small cage shadows of people in each one. The men shine the light in the cage I was looking at showing a young boy looking around the age 18 with black hair and almost white looking skin on top of his head he had black cat ears and a black cat tail attached to his tail bone. He is a neko. My heart dropped when I saw the condition he was in....

Waking up early in morning with the sun shining bright through the useless curtains. I tried to start today positive but I just didn't want to get out of bed. Unfortunately, there was a knock on the door, getting up to a sitting position I answer with a groan. My maid Delta walks in slowly giving me a soft, sad smile which means something bad is about to be told to me most likely from my father or even my mother.

"What is it now Delta?" Scared for my life since last time they wanted me to get into a relationship with another royal. I should probably introduce myself. I am Yuki Miko I am the princess of the Eastern lands of Winter Hill Valley, I am a vampire as everyone else that is in my family. There is South, West and North. My father wanted me to marry the South Vampire Serpents, yes serpents because well you know how serpents are.

"Y-your father wants you..toooo....get a..umm...neko?" Delta says more as a question, she doesn't like my father same as I don't like him.

"Haha...what?" I started laughing at the sentence she said but soon realising what she had just said I stopped confused.

"Your father wants you to get a neko as a slave...I tried to tell him that you didn't want one but he refused to listen to me and sent me away to tell you" she explains. I just nod understanding she tried her best, getting up I quickly just change into a simple knee length sun dress, Delta doing my hair into a wavy bun and my makeup a simple black look. Thanking her, we leave my room heading towards my fathers office.

"Father I heard you want me to get a neko?" I say in a unemotional tone, putting my hands in front of me standing respectfully with Delta standing behind me.

"Yes, you have to get one or as many as you like, but do not come back empty, got it?" He says angrily looking me straight in the eyes. I bow slightly before walking off with Delta. "I also want you to wear a longer dress!" He adds shouting it out before Delta and I leave the room.

"Can you get the carriage ready? I'm going to go change" I say sighing as she nods walking off towards the front door and I towards my room, once there I look at my cupboard where my dresses are, seeing only the colours white, cream, pink and light blue. My father had picked them out, much to my disappointment. Groaning I pick out the long light blue dress quickly changing into it.