Having a baby and being with Yara Greyjoy would include (Headcanon)

Credit to the Gif Creator

Requested over at my Tumblr account (Username: fallatyourfeet), currently not taking requests.

anonymous asked:

don't know if you're up for it, but carrying/having a baby with Yara Greyjoy

Warnings: A tiny bit of angst at the start, if you squint.

A/N: While writing this headcanon I thought the whole concept would make a great one-shot, what do you guys think? Please feel free to send me a message or comment, I would love to know what you think.

• When you first tell Yara you're pregnant, you're single and unmarried.

• She walks into your chamber to find you curled up in the corner crying.

• Running over she crouched down beside you and spoke, her voice full of alarm, "What's wrong (YN), has someone hurt you?"

• Looking up at her, you saw concern and worry in her eyes.

• Barely able to speak through your tears, you whispered, "I'm pregnant."

• Yara's eyes softened and reaching for your hand she pulled you to your feet, guiding you to the bed to sit down beside her. With gentle fingers, she wiped away your tears. "Why the tears, you've always wanted to be a mother, haven't you?"

• Taking a deep breath, you feel yourself settle a little, making it easier to speak, she had always had a calming effect on you. "I know, but I am unmarried."

• As she looked into your eyes, you saw her own fill with emotion, almost as if she were upset, "I'm sure the father will want to marry you, I doubt there is a man in all of the Iron Isles that wouldn't ."

• "But I don't love the father, or any man for that matter."

• Your words seemed to fill Yara's features with hope.

• Placing a gentle hand to your cheek, she spoke, her voice usually hesitant, "What if I cared for you and the baby."

• Now placing her hand to your belly, she smiled, "I would protect you both and I would love your child like it's my own."

• You had loved Yara for years now, yet you never dreamed she might feel the same way.

• Placing your hand over hers, which still rested upon your belly, your eyes filled with tears again, but this time they were tears of joy, "You would do that?"

• Smiling, she shook her head, "You really don't know?... I love you (YN), I always have ."

• Suddenly the prospect of being an unmarried mother didn't seem so bad with Yara by your side loving you.

• Your love and your pregnancy brought out a softer side in Yara that you rarely saw before.

• She would bring you tea to settle your nausea and hold your hair from your face when you were vomiting.

• She honestly felt excited about helping you raise your child.

• Her excitement grew every time she felt movement under her fingertips as she rested her hands upon your bare belly.

• You were so stunning with the most beautiful pregnancy glow. Although, to her, you had always been the most stunning person alive.

• Sweet and tender kisses to both your lips and your growing tummy.

• She loved to watch you sleep in the mornings.

• During the night you constantly suffered from hot flushes, sleeping with just a sheet draped loosely across your naked body. Looking so peaceful with your arm wrapped protectively around your unborn baby, Yara could have wasted the day away drinking up the glorious sight.

• When you went into labour, she rushed back from the other side of Pyke, mad at her self for leaving you in the first place.

• Rushing into the chamber she reached your side, taking your hand in hers, "I'm sorry I wasn't here, my love."

• When your contraction faded, you looked up and her and gave her a little smile, "You're here now."

• Wiping the sweat from your forehead.

• Lot's of forehead kisses and words of praise.

• Both impressed and proud of your quiet strength.

• Completely taken by surprise by the emotions she felt when the crying babe was pulled from your womb.

• It was instant, the feeling of both love and affection for the tiny and helpless little piece of you.

• The air catching in her throat as the maester laid the crying newborn to your chest, watching as you kissed the top of its tiny fragile head like it was the most natural thing in the world.

• And even though she was yet to hold this new and fragile little person in her arms, she realised with absolute joy that the pair of you were now a very cherished and permanent part of her life.

Please feel free to send me a message or comment, I would love to know what you think.