Carrying Gendry Waters' baby would include: (Headcanons)

Credit to the Gif creator

Warnings: None

A/N: Please feel free to send me a message or comment, I would love to know what you think.

• When you first tell Gendry you're carrying his baby his face washes over in shock.

• Before long a little smirk plays at the corners of his mouth, before breaking into a huge grin.

• Finding himself lost for words he opened his mouth, the only word managing to slip from his lips is "How?"

• Laughing at his silly question you begin to answer, Well... when a man and woman love-"

• Laughing at himself, he stops your teasing with a kiss, pulling you tight into his arms, feeling such unexpected happiness.

• You could never ask for a more sweet or attentive father to be and for a hardworking blacksmith, he quickly became very domesticated. Helping you with whatever he could just to make your day a little easier.

• Doting after you when you are sick

• Lots of belly rubs and kisses as he whispers sweet little words to your unborn.

• Sleeping with a protective arm around your belly.

• Honestly loving your growing tummy.

• Completely amazed that you could grow a whole human in there.

• His favourite pastime is to lay down on the bed with you, watching and feeling his unborn baby move around in your beautiful big belly

• Loving to watch your pregnant waddle as your due date draws near.

• Constant offers of foot and back rubs, when your sore and exhausted.

• Being quite worried about the birth, but trying not to show you.

• As the day draws near he becomes excited, nervous and impatient all at once, you find it quite honestly, adorable.

• You imagining yourself holding a sweet little baby boy with black hair and blue eyes, just like his daddy.

• Him telling you the child would be much better off taking after his beautiful mother, as he places a tender kiss to your lips.

• When the day finally arrives, you are taken suddenly by surprise with a strong contraction, but he is instantly by your side, walking you to your bed.

• At first, his expression is panicked, but one look at your face brings his thoughts together, knowing he must be strong for you.

• When the help arrives they try and send him from the room, but he sits down beside you and takes your hand, placing a sweet kiss to your forehead. Turning to them he shakes his head, "I'm not going anywhere. "

• Being in awe of you as you battle through the contractions so bravely, wishing he could take away your pain.

• Constantly wiping the sweat from your face and moving the hair from eyes.

• When he hears his baby cry out for the first time it takes his breath away.

• The sight of his wiggling little bundle brings tears to his eyes.

• When the perfect little stranger is placed in his waiting arms, his heart fills with an unbreakable kind of love, realising his life has forever changed.

• Placing the little babe to your chest he felt overwhelming gratitude for what you had given him. A tiny and perfect little mixture of you and him.

• Laying down beside you, he ran his fingers gently across his blue-eyed baby girl's silky black hair, placing a kiss to your temple. Wrapping his arm around you both, he spoke, his words choked up with so much gratitude and new, unfamiliar emotions. "She is the sweetest thing I have ever seen, thank you."

Please feel free to send me a message or comment, I would love to know what you think.