•1

The story took place when Taehyung didn't die yet in the series and his name, for now, is Hansung, but it will be changed into Taehyung later on as the story progresses and as for the other guys, their character names in hwarang will be used cause I feel like I should. Enjoy💜
___________________

A long time ago, there are young male warriors called the hwarang, also known as flowering knights in Silla that lasted until the 10th century.

They were all handsome and beautiful like blooming flowers on a sunny day. They thrived with full potential and aren't afraid to protect their people and most importantly, the royals also called the sacred bone.

The hwarangs won't hesitate to put their lives on the line to protect those who are dear to them and the people of Silla though most of them can be a handful especially when they fight each other for dumb reasons which led to severe consequences (not really).

Today is the hwarangs' day off, which means they can get out of the place where they are always at and explore the market or visit people they know or get a drink.

A hwarang named Suk(Seok?) Hansung, a cheerful man with a warm personality is currently with his friends, talking about random things. The other hwarang was confused about something or someone who goes by the name, Banryu.

"Sooho? Are you alright?" Yeowool asked "There's just something I don't get... Banryu looked like he was a bit nervous around me, and there's like a part of my memory was wiped away."

Yeowool and Hansung looked at each other and all of a sudden, Yeowool let out a nervous laugh "You're probably just tired after all the work the masters gave us... especially that disgusting punishment" Yeowool shivered at the memory.

Sooho furrowed his eyebrows. He was in deep thoughts, trying to remember a particular blurred memory "I've heard Banryu touched your sister's ch-"

Hansung mouth was immediately covered by Yeowool's hand and glanced at his way, seeing a deadly glare coming from the older "What?" Sooho asked curiously as Hansung removed Yeowool's hand from his mouth

"Her chest isn't that big but-" "Hansung" Yeowool grabbed his fan and got in position to hit him as Hansung moved away from him. Yeowool forced a smile on his face and opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by a woman's voice.

"Banryu-ssi I-" Sooyeon, Sooho's sister, walked inside only to stop talking when she saw her brother and her friends. They stared at her for a bit until Sooyeon turned around and left "Sooyeon!" Sooho called out

Hansung, who was looking at her direction immediately looked at him with an excited grin "It's the chest!" Yeowool then grabbed the back of Hansung neck, about to hit him with his fan until Sooho suddenly stood up from his seat with a blank expression.

The two looked at him as Sooho mumbled "I remember now...BANRYU!!" Sooho shouted and walked out of the room in anger as the two tried to stop him. Yeowool stopped midway towards the door and looked at Hansung with a glare and hits his shoulder with the fan he was holding.

"Now see what you have done?" Yeowool hits his shoulder with the fan he was holding and walked fastly once again towards the direction Sooho went

"Yeowool! Yeowool, wait for me!!" Hansung ran after him in which resulted in an another scolded by Yeowool only to come running again when they heard a vase broke and a thud.

Once they got there, Sooho was already knocked down by his sister. The two stepped aside as Sooyeon and Banryu walked out of the door (more like Sooyeon dragged Banryu out).

Hansung and Yeowool went inside, and Hansung walked towards Sooho's unconscious body and crouched beside him "Poor guy" Hansung said and looked at Yeowool "Are we just gonna leave him here?" Yeowool puts the tip of his fan under his chin and nods "Yeah, let's leave him here... he will be alright by himself, and it is his home after all."

Hansung shrugged and looked at the unconscious man again "Hopefully you won't lose any more memories my friend" Hansung stood up and walked out of the room first.

Yeowool shakes his head and smacked his lips "Maybe this will serve as a lesson for the both of you" He sighed and went out also, following Hansung towards the exit.

Once the two were out, the two parted ways as the two of them have something to do. Hansung explored the market as usual when they have a day off. He likes to see something that is unique to him and possibly buys it.

He walked near the stalls and smiled at the people he passes by. A booth with no one guarding it instead caught his attention. He walked towards it and saw it's displayed. It was just mini plates with beautiful designs that looked like they aren't from their time, but that isn't what fascinated him.

What fascinated him is a square see-through wood mirror. It was just simple really, but it looked unique to Hansung. He lifted it towards the direction of the sun and smiled. A sudden voice startled him and saw it was the person selling it.

"Jimin Hyung! I-I didn't see you there."

Jimin chuckled "I can see that Hansung.. you seemed fascinated by that object" Hansung nodded his head and smiled widely as he looked at the object on his hands "I am Jimin hyung."

"I'll give it to you for free Hansung" "Excuse me?" Hansung looked at Jimin in shock "You heard me Hansung... It's all yours now."

"B-but-"

"No buts Hansung and that is pretty much the only one here... take it as my present to you for always training so hard" Jimin did his signature smile and watched Hansung "You know... that mirror is extraordinary."

Hansung furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head in confusion "How so?" "Let's just say.. it shows you something amazing that you never thought you could see" Hansung smiled widely at that 'Maybe this helped him found his lover before.'

"Like a charm?" He asked "I guess something like that" Jimin says softly as he smiled sweetly, remembering a particular memory. Hansung bowed at him and held the mirror tightly "Thank you for giving me this hyung. I do appreciate it."

"You're welcome, Hansung. Take care of it for me, alright?" Hansung nodded and put the mirror in his pocket "I will Jimin hyung. I must take my leave now... I still need to find the book I was looking for" Hansung bowed once again along with Jimin "Alright take care Hansung."

Hansung left happily with the mirror in his pocket and Jimin watched him with a smile before sitting down and took a silver locket from his pocket "I hope you found yourself, someone, better than me Yoongi hyung" he whispers to himself and kissed the necklace Yoongi gave him.

'I wonder what the future has in store for Hansung'