•2

Hansung walked around the market again after he went from Jimin's stand with the mirror in his hand. He took a quick glance of the mirror as his mind started to wonder the object. It somehow made his mind spark with wonder.

He took a sit on a nearby bench and admired the mirror with a smile. He lifted the mirror towards the direction of the sun then his expression turned serious as he noticed a couple of writings he didn't notice before. 

Hansung continued to observe the mirror but it was soon cut short when his brother called him out "Hansung!" Hansung took his attention from the mirror and faced his older brother "What is it?" he asked, "Aren't you supposed to be in training today?"

Hansung shook his head and looked at the mirror that is now on his lap instead "The master gave us the rest of the day off and tomorrow too" His brother nodded "Alright I'll see you home then" "Alright"

To Hansung's relief, his brother walked away. He let out a sigh as he closed his eyes before opening them once again. He focused on the mirror and frowned when he didn't saw the mysterious writings anymore 'It was probably just my imagination' he thought to himself as he continued to stare at the mirror

'But it looks so real though' With one last stare, Hansung decided to shrug it off, thinking he's probably just tired from all the training they did earlier that day but his mind still continued to wonder about those mysterious writings. He glanced at it again before putting it inside his robe and stood up before starting to walk away.

Hansung walked on the pathway towards his home with the dread of not wanting to be there. He flinched he heard yellings and the sound of whips hitting something echoed across the background. He sighed and went to their garden, full of blooming flowers instead. He doesn't wanna enter the place he so-called home and see his poor brother get beaten by their own father.

He decided to forget about it for now and took the mirror from his robe and sighed. He sat on the grass and lifted the object up high once again to admire it with a small smile on his face. The mirror itself somehow gave him comfort from what is currently happening and he liked it.

his smile soon faded when he saw the writings again "What the... Am I going crazy? he mumbled as he shifted in a better position while trying to read the words imprinted on the mirror "I'm just a man from the past who wants to see the future with my own eyes but without the past, the future won't exist"

Hansung observed it once again after he read it before putting it back down on his lap as he looked away for a while as he thought about its words "The future huh... sometimes I myself would like to see it" He said to himself and looked at the mirror again  that still has the writings on it like a permanent mark

"Looks like I wasn't imagining things" He continued to stare at the object until he felt his head starting to hurt and soon all he could see was black as his ears started ringing. 

_____

Headache greeted Hansung as he woke up, groaning when he sat up with his hand clutching onto his head. He opened his eyes, squinting at the bright light above him before his eyes finally adjusted to it. He looked around in confusion, completely foreign to those around him "W-where... where am I?" he asked himself.

He stood up from the pile of snow underneath him, stumbling a little bit. He noticed that no one was there with him, just like when he was in their garden but it was now cold and silent. Hansung frowned at that and looked at the street light above him, observing it 'That doesn't look like fire' he thought as he also observed the pole supporting the light.

He spotted a wired gate that has a small gap in between and walked towards it to get out. He made a turn and was now in an ally that is empty but continued to walk forward until he saw lights and heard noises from there.

He noticed a lot immediately and one of them are the people that surrounded him. Males have now short hair and all of them, including females, wearing weird clothes that he has not seen before and carriages that have no horse pulling it towards its destination and also goes very fast. 'How can such a thing move without a horse moving it?'

He watches it go in awe, can't believe such discovery he just saw. He looked up and saw different colored lights, others blinking, some are not, some are changing and some are too bright. His eyes widen at it as a huge smile made its way to his face. It made him more curious, intrigued even but it also made him a bit nervous.

He walked on the sidewalk just like everyone else and noticed that the road isn't like how he remembered it. It wasn't covered in dirt but instead, it's grey concrete 'Is this still even Silla?' he asked. He continued to wander around until he was now in a park, spotting a bench nearby and approached it 'Even the bench is now different' he paid no mind to it and decided to sit on it to rest his aching feet. He sighed in relief before observing his surroundings.

He spotted a playground from afar with children playing on swings and slides, he also spotted families laughing together and some are just teenagers that are either studying or just hanging out "Um excuse me" a voice called out. Hansung looked at the person calling to him and found out it was a man around his age, carrying a sketchbook and a bag "Is it okay if I sit here?" he asked.

"Yes of course" Hansung replied with a small smile "Thank you" the man returned the smile before sitting down beside him. The said man looked at Hansung for a bit, tilting his head "Are you part some kind of play or something?" he asked.

"Oh no I am not part of such entertainment for there is no such celebration to attend" Hansung replied. The brunette raised an eyebrow and opened his sketchbook 'This dude probably is part of a play. No one talks or wears something like that anymore on a daily basis and just doesn't wanna admit it or unless...'

He glanced at Hansung once again before taking a pencil from his bag and started sketching "I'm Jungkook by the way" Hansung thought for a while as he remembered something before but quite can't put his finger on it 'That name sounds familiar' "The name is Hansung. It is a pleasure to meet you Jungkook- ssi" Jungkook offered his hand for Hansung to shake it but the said man just stared at his hand.

When he received no response, Jungkook awkwardly cleared his throat and retracted his hand 'Damn it feels like meeting Jimin hyung for the first time all over again' he thought to himself. A realization suddenly hit Jungkook, gripping onto his sketchbook quite hard "Do you... do you somehow by any chance knew a guy named... Park Jimin?" he asked making Hansung confused but nodded anyway "You know Jimin hyung? and yes I do know him. Jimin is my friend and- ah maybe that is why your name sounds familiar. He told me about you"

A gasp was heard and the sketchbook fell