•3

"Oh my gosh... it can't be..." Jungkook let out, his hands covering his gaping mouth in shock "You're a time traveller like him also! Oh my gosh, you're from the Silla dynasty and... oh gosh, you're actually Suk Hansung, a freaking hwarang!" A squeal was heard from the younger as he can't help but contain his excitement just like how he first found out Jimin was a time traveller.

Hansung raised an eyebrow and let out a confused chuckle, not because of how the other knew he was a hwarang but because of the reaction the younger let out. It was not that big of a deal because he dealt with something similar back at his home... except it was with women and kids... and Jimin.

"U-um..." Hansung was lost for words as he watched Jungkook fanboyed over him and it was kinda cute Hansung must admit "O-oh I'm sorry," Jungkook cleared his throat, a blush visible on his face as he looked down in embarrassment "It's just that... It's not every day you get to talk to a time traveller ya know"

"P-pardon?" Hansung asked, obviously confused about what just Jungkook said 'Time travel? That is just absurd' he thought "Oh you don't know? I guess your travel is an accident then" Jungkook shrugged and picked up his belongings that fell and placed them on his lap before taking a book from his bag and also opening his sketchbook, showing a particular drawing that Hansung immediately recognized.

"Remember this? I don't know if I should actually tell you this but I guess it won't affect anything about the past just like Hulk said in avengers endgame but you wouldn't get that since you're not from this time period"

"How did you..." Hansung trailed off "As I said, I'm also Jimin's friend and he showed this to me like two or three years ago. He explained to me how it works and of course, I didn't believe him at first but I once followed him and it was a shocker" Jungkook explained, Hansung had his head tilted the whole time, not really understanding him "You have a very particular choice of words, Jungkook".

Jungkook let out a small chuckle and rubbed the back of his neck "I guess you're having trouble understanding me a bit, huh but it's fine you'll get used to it" Hansung nodded and raised his eyebrow once again as Jungkook opened a history book, searching for a particular page "Ah-ha!" he snapped his fingers and showed Hansung a painting which he recognized very much. It was a painting about their first official day of being a hwarang "If you actually came from this time period, you could say this painting was made a very long time ago but only two years for you right?"

"...Currently...What year is this?" Hansung asked hesitantly "It's 2019 but also very close to 2020... Hyung I get that your confused and probably a bit scared-" "Scared? Oh no no no, my friend. In fact, I am very thrilled to learn about such things. I am a little uncertain about things but I am thrilled" Hansung gave Jungkook his signature box-like smile, giving Jungkook a mini heart-attack because of his cuteness "O-oh... is that so?" Jungkook also gave Hansung a shy smile in return "Do you... Do you want me to show you around and hang out for a bit afterwards?"

"Pardon me?" "Oh, right you can't understand 21st-century language haha silly me. What I meant is that would you like me to give you a tour around Seoul and have fun?" Jungkook asked again, laughing softly 'Seoul... I have travelled so far from home' Hansung smiled again and nodded "I would love that" he replied "Great! But first... we need to do something about your hair and clothing" Jungkook pointed out, making Hansung frown "What is wrong with my attire and hair?" he asked "Hyung you noticed that no one has the same hairstyle and attire right? So you need to blend in to not cath that much attention" the younger explained.

"I see" Hansung replied, feeling hesitant but he knew that he should do what he must in order to learn the new things in front of him "Alright, we shall accomplish this transformation" Jungkook placed his belongings inside his back, grabbing it along with Hansung's hand as he stood up "Great I know just the place!" He pulled Hansung with him as he ran, making the older stumble a bit at the sudden action but only received a laugh from the brunette "Also you are now known as Kim Taehyung because your real name is literally in every history book" Hansung now knew how tiring it really is to try and blend in with the people that surround him. It was a long hard day he must say.