Chapter 9: Devil's Disguise

Start from the beginning

"Don't be afraid, they are just my servants," she said.

Pinasakay na niya ako sa kotse at maraming nakasunod na sasakyan. This is the first time that I ride inside a luxurious car. Hindi naman kasi ako sumasakay sa kotse ni Whiskey.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Somewhere private," she said.

I just shut my mouth because I know that she doesn't have enough patience to answer my questions. Baka mamaya, magalit na naman.

We went into a luxurious hotel. Bigla na lang may sumalubong na babae.

"The room is ready, Ms. Vodka."

"Good..."

Is that how she treat her servants? Sumakay na lang kami sa elevator at pumasok sa isang room.

G-Grabe, sobrang ganda! I can't believe that I will see this kind of luxurious suite in my life. Everything is extravagant!

"Sit with me," she said.

I looked at her. Nakaupo na siya sa may lamesa na sobrang haba at punong-puno ng mga pagkain.

"Come on! Don't be shy! We need to eat lunch first!" She said while smiling at me.

Umupo na lang din ako at may mga servant pa rin siya dito sa loob ng suite. I'm very uncomfortable while eating with her and I don't know the exact reason why.

Binigyan na kami ng servant niya ng wine. I'm so quiet this time.

Honestly, I'm uncomfortable if someone is serving me. Kahit kasi may mga katulong kami sa bahay, hindi naman kami ganito. We treat them as our family and they are eating with us. Ibang-iba si Vodka.

After our lunch, she is just drinking a glass of wine. She's looking at me.

"You know? I don't really like the taste of wine. I love Vodka, just like my name but I think, you can change my preference because I'm starting to like you."

"W-What do you mean?" I asked.

She smiled...

"I'm sorry for calling you those things. Sorry, I'm just very mad that time."

"O-Ok, I understand..."

Is she apologizing to me? I don't understand what she is trying to do. Honestly, I can't feel any sincerity from her.

She clapped her hands to call her servants. They are holding a lot of stuffs.

"Take this things as part of my apology. You'll gonna love it. I chose all of that myself just for you."

Naglapag sila ng mamahaling sapatos, pabango, mga damit at gadgets sa harapan ko. Kumunot na lang ang noo ko dahil sa ginagawa niya.

"I'm sorry... I will never take any of that. You are forgiven already. You don't have to give me these expensive things," I said honestly.

"No! I'll be mad at you if you won't take these things! Please take it!"

Tumataas na ang boses niya...

Is she forcing me to accept her gifts?

"I'm really sorry, Ms. Vodka. I'm not the type of person who accept gifts from someone just because of an apology."

She's in shock because of what I've said. It looks like I offended her and I don't know why.

She just rolled her eyes...

"Ok, I won't force you if you don't want to. Do you know that you are the first person who rejected my gifts?"

She is looking seriously at me...