Chapter XXIII: Dear No One

because I love COLESSA !!! I was like jumping and rolling on my bed and screaming on my pillow because they've sent chills down to my bones whenever I reread their story chapter by chapter.!

@JessGirl93 You Rock :) Mwuahs

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE:     Dear No One        

            I haven't heard from Vera since the next day of that revelation at the bar, its been five days now and my mind is still reeling from her shocking behaviour.

            Though Tessa drops by every day, I haven't have the chance to quiz her about what's going on between her and Vera. But one thing is for sure, this is way too deep and personal.  

            Even Archer, that damn annoyingly handsome god, he would always text me or call me just to irritate the hell out of me, but he doesn't show himself, I am starting to feel out casted again.

            It almost dark out here, I am walking back home from the country club, swimming really is helpful when you got a lot of things running inside your head, don't get me wrong, I'm not drowning myself, it just helps me focus more on the aspects of life that needs improvement. I am hungry.

            Exactly when I am about to cross the pedestrian a familiar blue vehicle pulled over the parking space in front of a mini grocery store and much, VERY Much to my disbelief, Archer went out of his side door and scoot over to pull the passenger door which reveals my very friend, Tessa. They are laughing at each other like idiots, like some deeply in love idiots! What is happening to me? They both entered the store with Archer opening the door for Tessa.

            I am glued to the same spot I am standing for the whole duration of the freaking revelation show. First Vera and her promiscuous behaviour, Archer and his far-from-banging declaration and now Tessa.

            I shake my head and stride long steps. I didn't glance back afraid that what I feel deep down may just burst in to surface. As I opened the front door, I run straight to my room and slump on to bed and started throwing the pillows to the floor. I screamed to the top of my lungs as if it can dig out the burning pain inside that I feel. I toss and turn in bed but it doesn't help either. I stand up went straight to the shower room and settled in under the cascading waters.

            I curled myself in to a ball and hugged my knees to my chest. And I started to weep, hoping that my cry will be enveloped with the noise the water is creating.

            I don't know how long I stayed there, but somehow it pacifies the pain inside. It's no more burning; it is now cold and numb hole. I still can't entertain the thought of my best friend and that someone being together... They honestly look so good to be together. I look at my palm and see how much I've been exposed under this soothing shower.

            But I don't want to come out of here; this place has been my source of comfort, under the cascading water. I rest my head to my knees again, I can't find the strength to stand up or even crawl out of here. I hugged myself more, and the door banged open, the shower turned off, and trembling hands force me to roll up the curtains I set to hide my pain, brown eyes, brown devastated eyes welcomed me back of the cruel world, those eyes that I thought were one of the few truth. I stare at her eyes blankly, she started to tremble just like me earlier, but I cannot construct any emotion to show, I feel blank, shallow, empty.

            Empty.

            I broke eye contact and stare at my feet.

            "What happened?" her voice a soothing lie, I shake my head while she tried to tuck a strand of hair. She froze at my discomfort, I sense her tremble even more, she tried to hold my hand but I hide it from her, before things can go way too deep between the two of us, another feet entered the shower room, I let my eyes travel way up to the owner of those bare feet, his eyes were a pool of troubled gray, his lips in a tight line and his brows meeting the common point above his nose.