I'm Not Looking For A Fairytale Ending

Start from the beginning

I begin to hear laughter and see the primas walking out from behind the wall.

"Look what the cat dragged in." she 

Shay

"What now? Begged for your spot back on the cheerleading team and Brooke denied you. So now you think you can become a dancer."

"Yeah I heard you're spot was open." I mocked her bratty voice.

"Ugh, let's go girls. Brooke's said we're meeting us at the atrium." With that the twat heads to the door with the rest of the prima's.

"Always lovely to see you to Shay," I lie.

I look through the group spot Kaylyn at the back, "Kaylyn I need to talk to you." I gently grab her wrist catching her attention.

"Go away," she clenches her teeth. "Brooke will kill me if she hears I'm even speaking to you."

"Please," I beg. "It's kind of important"

"Uhm what do you think you're doing Taylor?" Shay interrupts.

"Shay go ahead I'll meet you guys there." She tells them.

"Whatever." With that the two of us are left in the dance studio.

Count on Shay to make you always feel welcomed. Then against was Brooks second in command. Always strived to be in Brooke's position but never did, so she did the next best thing, became friend with Brooke.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asks, placing her duffle bag that was on her shoulder onto the ground. We sit on the couch.

"It's about Corbin," I spit out.

"Here we go again. Look, my brother is the school's player and don't I know it. But girls really have to stop asking me if I can get them to hook up with him. It's just wrong. Also, you're really not his type."

So for the whole nice girl. Wow if only she knew.

"It's not about that."

"Really?" I nod my head "Well okay, so what about my idiotic brother?"

What to say, what to say. "How do you tell someone, congrats you're an aunt. Btw I'm pregnant with you're brothers child."

Her mouth drops open, "What!" She screams.

I think I said that out loud. By her current face, I definitely said that out loud. Oops.

"What do you mean I- I'm going to be an aunt."

She stands up in shock I presume. Pacing back and forth mumbling under her breath some words that I cannot hear.

Before my eyes strain I finally speak, "I'm pregnant and well, it's you brothers."

She stops pacing and stands right in front of me. Starring directly at my stomach. "Uh okay. But why are you telling me?"

"Cause your brother doesn't believe its his."

"Hmm. Wait why should I even believe you're telling the truth. What do you want money?"

"Kaylyn, this is Fremont we've all got money."

"Then you want a fairy tell ending with my brother, where once the kid's born you get to live happily ever after. Let me tell you it's not going to happen." She crosses her arms, shaking her head.

Maisy really needs to redo her research on Kaylyn. This does not seem like the supposed nice and down to earth girl.

"Look. I don't want your money or some twisted version of a fairytale. I have my own reasons but I just think this kid should get to know both of their parents."

"Still finding it hard to believe you." she points out grabbing her duffel bag from the floor.

"What do you want some DNA test?"

"That'd be nice," she says slinging the bag over her shoulder.

"Well you'd have to wait till the baby's born," I point out.

"Yeah well I'm going. Until you have some solid proof it's my brothers don't talk to me." she shakes her head walking out to the door.

When someone tells you something this life changing you'd believe they would hear you out completely. But I guess this is one of times where that's proven wrong.

Quick Lily think, think.

"Wait..." I stop her. I shuffle through my bag looking for the doctors note, then handing her the note. "Here."

"What's this?" she grabs the note from my grip and briefly glances at it.

"It's my doctors note, I slept with your brother at the Alpha Sigma party, the last time I slept with somebody before that night was with my ex-boyfriend three months before that party."

"This is still no proof, for all I know you could be lying."

I stand up looking straight into her eyes, "I'm not going to continue arguing, I'm exhausted already. Believe what you want, but I am pregnant, and it is your brothers. When the baby is born I'll let you do a DNA test okay. I just want my baby to get what I always wanted."

I walk out the door with the bravest face I can make. Even though I just wanted to run out sobbing, why does no one believe me?

A/N

Soooo we met Corbin's sister, what do you think of her? Love her? Hate her?

I know I said this chapter would be in two POV's but I felt this was a good way to end the chapter. I promise next chapter will definitely be in Kaylyn's POV.

Also can we just talk about this story ranking #2 in teenpregnancy I'm freaking out thank you to everyone who's read my story so far y'all are AMAZING!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote • comment • share!!

~J 💋