Chapter 6 (Ask Scarlett)

"Ohmygosh what are you doing don't touch me!" Scarlett smacked Jack's hand away. "But I..." "No. Whatever you want to do to me no." Jack sighed and slipped the corsage into his pocket. It was going to be a long night. It had only been a minute since they'd arrived to prom and Scarlett was already complaining. "I'm going to catch up with someone. Go do something." Scarlett slipped through the crowd and disappeared. Jack shrugged and wandered off on his own as well. He saw Edmund and Talia, or Bunny and Tooth, and was going to make his way to them, but something else caught his eye. It was the blond boy, Martin, the one who asked Elsa out, escorting another girl. "What is he doing here?" Jack wondered. He marched up to him and asked, "Where's Elsa?" "Uhhhh..." was all Martin had to say. Jack was about to beat the crap out of him but the girl he was next to turned and asked, quite angrily, "Who's Elsa?" Martin struggled to say something and he got slapped in the face by her. Jack backed away as the two fought and looked around to find Scarlett. After 10 minutes of constant searching, he found out she was busy making out with someone. Jack didn't even bother to get mad at her and decided to leave prom. He had to find Elsa and fix the mistake he'd made.