Chapter 4

Over the next few weeks, the two of them created a consistent routine. Elsa would be waiting for Jack in the library at 6. When Jack arrived, she would go over formulas and a variety of different problems. She taught him little tricks to help, and eventually he started to enjoy tutoring and math. When the two hours were up, the both of them would leave together. Eventually, Jack worked up the courage to talk to Elsa about something other than alegebra. "So... Uh... Do you have a date for prom?" Elsa shook her head. "No. I don't think anyone will ask me." "Uh... Do you think you'll be going?" Elsa wrinkled her nose in thought. "Mmm... Maybe..." Jack smiled. "I'll save you a dance."

"So you gonna ask Elsa to prom?" Jamie asked. Jack blinked. He had been so caught up the last few weeks, he had forgotten about asking someone to prom. "Uhhhh... Maybe?" "So you're saying you're going to ask the girl of your dreams who you know is going to reject you, or are you going to ask someone you know is going to go with you?" Jamie asked. "I bet you're going to ask Elsa. I swear you can't go a day without mentioning her once." Jack frowned. "I'll show you." With that, he stomped off.

Okay, this is where I've decided to let you, the reader, decide what Jack will do. Will he ask Elsa, or someone else? The next chapter will be about Jack asking Scarlett. So if you want him to ask Elsa, skip ahead. Happy reading!