Bonus Chapter #1

Throwback to Samantha's college life~~

"And it's done." I put away the books in the table. Phew! That was a lot of work to be done.

My attention went back to Alec who was sitting on the bed of my dorm room looking outside deep in thoughts.

"Hey." I said and sat down beside him, he turns his head and was looking kinda upset.

"Are you sure we can do this?" he asks not catching my eyes.

"Of course, nothing is impossible." I said rest my head on his chest he didn't said anything back just started to stare outside again.

Mom, dad and Dylan already left for Florida and Alec wanted to stay a little longer so I agreed, I thought it was going to be so easy but boy was I wrong.

"Fine, once I get my life together it's over for you bitches." a girl yells on her phone with boxes in her hand enters the room, I guess she's my new roommate.

She threw her phone in the bed, "Hi, you must be Samantha Miller. I'm Violet Gallagher, your new roommate." she introduces herself and I shook hands with her.

"Sorry for my language, my friends are pretty annoying." she sheepishly smiles and I laughed a little.

Her hair has violet highlights just like her name and she was wearing a crop top and shorts. Also she has a piercing on her belly button. She looks over at Alec, "Oh he's my boyfriend, Alec." I said as they shake.

"Nice to meet you." she says, "Same here." he replied flatly, I can feel he's really trying to get over this.

"Cool, I'm going to settle my things." she said and went to her side.

"Let's go outside." I said as he nodded, once we were out of dorm. We strolled around a little bit in the campus until we found a spot to sit. Everyone is so busy, all of their family, friends are with them. Settling their stuff.

"Alec, what's wrong?" I asked, he's way too silent and I'm low-key scared because he never leaves a chance to make dirty remarks. Not receiving an answer I again asked, "Babe. You can tell me." a sigh escaped his lips.

"I'm scared Sam." he says turning to me, his eyes were filled with so much emotions.

"Scared of what?"

"Scared of loosing you. I don't how am I going to stay away from you for this long. I'll not be there with you when some fucking asshole will look at you. The body that you have is enough to make me hard then imagine those motherfuckers thinking about you." he confess, wow the conversation went from sad to dirty real quick.

"It'll be fine. I'm all yours. Those are out of my league anyway. We'll text, call, facetime everyday and we'll meet twice a month." I smiled and he scoffs.

"It's not enough for me." he states and I hugged burying my face in his neck, "Please Alec, give it a shot. We've discussed about it for at least 10 times."

"But-"

I grabbed his face turned it," Listen Alec, if we're going to be away from each other that doesn't mean I'll love you any less okay?"

"Fine, if that's what you want. You know I'll do anything for you don't you?" he asks looking at me intensely.

I nod my head in acknowledgment, "I love you." I smiled.

"And I love you." he presses his lips with mine, giving me a sweet and gentle kiss.

"Let's go inside. It's time for me to leave." he sadly smiles.