Chapter 9: Waist Hug

A/N:- Thank you everyone who voted and commented on the previous chapters, that makes me so happy!! Anyway I'm not gonna take your precious time anymore and now continue the story :)

P.S:-Thank you again, for giving this book a chance!!!!

                   Back to the story

Samantha's POV
the next day ~~~~~

"Psst...... Samantha." someone whispered again.

Ugh!! I hate him, yes you are right people that someone is non other than Alec....

"What?!" I whisper shouted as I glared at him.

He gave a playful smirk and then whispered, "See, you can't resist my charms."

I rolled my eyes and tried to listen to the teacher.

He again started kicking my chair, I tried my best not to shout at him, because I know if I shout I might get detention.

When I didn't look back then he started poking my back with his pencil.

What the hell is his problem?

And you know the saddest part?? Tyler was not even in my art class today. God knows where is he!!

Okay let me tell you more properly, last night I couldn't sleep at all.

First reason,I was angry at myself because, I couldn't stop him from doing anything to me and second reason, because I was scared of Dad.

When I came to school today, I decided to let go the thing that happened yesterday but no Alec was having other plans.

And I didn't even saw Emily and Jessica today, because I was running late.

He was following me from the morning in every class and that's not the only reason it was annoying, he was unbelievable.

When I was in my locker to grab my books, a guy asked my number and before I could say anything, Alec literally pushed him towards the locker and threatened him to not to talk to me anymore.

Like what the hell? Who is he? My guardian angel?

I can't believe he did that and yeah not to mention that when we were walking in the hallway he started wrapping his arms around my waist possessively.

I tried so hard to get away from it and shouted at him like thousands of times but he didn't budge and ignored me. I gave up eventually.

What do you want me to do anyway?

He said it's a waist hug, what the heck does it mean?

Every single student were gawking at us and I was feeling very uneasy about it.

Alec glared at everyone and they started to look around. I was shocked, like they seemed very scared.

And now we are here in our class before lunch. God, I wanted this class to end so bad.

Suddenly the bell went off and I was relieved. I hurriedly took my stuff came out of the class.

I don't want to walk with him to the cafeteria. Suddenly a voice shouted my name.

"Samantha, wait!" I knew instantly that it was Alec, so I didn't look back and started walking fast.

"Baby!" the same voice said, oh my god he is unbelievable.

Suddenly an arm was around my waist and I could smell the same cologne.

"Running from me, huh?" he asked me and I rolled my eyes.