Chapter 16: Complications

Samantha's POV

"You did what?" they yells at me at the same time.

"I accepted his friendship." I gave them a 'duh' look. They scowls at me before Emily adds, "Tell me it's a lie."

"No it's not. "

"Wow, I actually can't believe it." Jessica shakes her head in disbelief, lightly smiling.

"Okay seriously, what is it that you guys are not telling me?" I was getting impatient now. They are just running a circle of talks.

"Nothing, you will find it later yourself." she winks at me. I rolled my eyes at them.

It was lunch and the boys are nowhere to be found, surprisingly Alec didn't bothered me from then, it's not that I'm complaining. Tyler was also missing and when I asked Emily she just said he is busy.

The ringing of the bell breaks me from my trance as I stood up and made my way to my next class with the girls. Emily and Jessica were arguing something about 5 seconds of summer like who is more handsome, Luke or Calum. I didn't say anything, because I like them both.

Suddenly something caught my eyes, the black band on his left hand, is that Alec? What the hell? He is making out with a girl and the girl is pressed on my locker!! The way they are eating each others face, it's making me wanna puke.

"Guys, I have grab some books so you can go." they nodded.

I made my way towards the locker, I looked at everyone, it was like a daily basis. Oh why not?  He is a player. Of course, he can make out with anyone he wants. But why am I even thinking about it? Ugh.

"Ahem Ahem". I coughed at them.

"Oh, I didn't see you there, Samantha." he smirks at me as I narrowed my eyes. "It's my locker." I said through gritted teeth.

"Sorry Samantha." she smiles at me. "I'll see you later, Alec." she turns on her heels before whispering seductively to him. I rolled my eyes .

"Seriously, you just ruined the whole mood." he runs his hands through his hairs.

I ignored him as I took out the necessary books required. "Hello? I'm talking to you." he says as I slammed my locker door close real hard.

Why the hell am I angry? Oh right, because he didn't find any better place to make out other than my locker!

"Dang, did I make you jealous?" this made me stop walking as I glared at him.

"Jealous? Pft no. In your dreams!" I made my pace as fast as I can.

"You know, you look so hot when your angry." I narrowed my eyes at him but he only returns a smirk.

Suddenly I collided with a wall, more like a hard chest. All my books shattered on the floor as the person holds me by my waist. I looked up-to to the person only to meet with the familiar green eyes.

"Tyler." I sighed.

"You should really concentrate where you're going, you know?" he chuckles softly as he picked all my books, I was busy rubbing my head.

"Thanks you." I small smiled and then remembered, "Where the hell were you, huh?"

"Chill, I was in football practice from yesterday." he shrugs. "So, that's why you were not answering my calls and texts?" I rolled my eyes, as if he doesn't have a one minute to give a quick text.

"Sam, I got really tired and forget about it. Forgive me?" he says giving me the puppy eyes. "Mmm okay."

"And about that incident, that happened on Saturday, I'm really sorry about it." I apologized.