Chapter 44: Lies

Note:- Major changing of pov's in this chapter. Don't get too emotional on reading :)

Samantha's POV

"Dylan, Sam we're home!" I heard dad's voice and immediately ran downstairs.

He engulfed me in a hug, "I missed you." he says squeezing me as I laughed.

"I missed you too dad."

"You didn't missed me?" mom says as I hugged her too, "Mom, you are the one I missed more." she kisses my cheek.

"Well what did you do for the new year?" dad asks settling down in the couch, oh shit.

"It went fine, we did enjoyed with each others company." Dylan replied as I heaved a sigh.

"How is grandma now?" I asked.

"She is good now, she asked for you two and Daniel too." mom says, little do they know I already met Dan.
Thank god, my flight landed at 2:30 today otherwise I could've got caught by them.

My phone started vibrating and I saw a message from Alec.

Alec: I have to ask you something.

Me: Okay, ask.

Alec: Can I eat you for dinner tonight?;)

Me: Wow, real smooth Bradshaw.

Smiling, I slid my phone in my pocket as I heard Dylan calling me, "What is it?" I asked him entering the kitchen.

"Mom and dad are freshing up, let's make something for them?" he suggests and I nodded my head.

"But you'll cook, I'll just give the ingredients." I said as he started the stove.

"How was the trip?" Dylan asked whispering.

"It was awesome, we had so much fun specially zip lining, ice skating and a date with Alec. Oh and I met Dan too." I said handing him the oil.

"What did you do for Christmas and new year though?" I asked.

"Just an old get together with our highschool friends and the funniest thing was Kyle getting drunk blabbering about some girl he's in love with from so many years." he laughed making me suck in breath.

Does Kyle still loves me? I shook away the thoughts.

"I just remembered something! It's so strange, Meghan is engaged with Cole's cousin!" I exclaimed as his eyes widens.

"No shit! Tell me about it."

"I don't know that much, I was shocked when I saw her with Nick then he said she is his fiance and they left for Paris." I shrugged.

"Damn." he shook his head as I saw my mom entering the kitchen.

"Let me help you." she suggests and was about to wear her apron when I stopped her.

"No, go and take rest. We will do it." I said dragging her to the living room.

"But sweetie-" I cut her off by saying, "For once mom, please." I said and she nodded.

"She's all grown up." Dad comments wrapping his arms around her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A few days later~~

"Hi." Alec whispers in my ear kissing it lightly, making me chuckle.

"Hey." I locked my locker turning around and pecked his lips. This has been a routine for us every morning, I can finally drive on my own to school without any lectures.