Important Message & Informations

Hi peeps!!
So, as you are seeing that my story is not getting much votes and views,I was thinking of to delete it,but again this is my first story so basically it will go slow... Anyways I just want to clear some things that are related to the story and those who are confused by the plot of the story.. So here you go-

       Informations about Samantha

    1. Samantha is a goody two shoes girl but she also swears sometimes as you noticed, so she is a typical character.

     2.Her family call her "princess" because they still think she is a little girl.(only her father and brother are overprotective)

     3.Her dad doesn't approved Samantha to go to new school to complete her senior year nor her brother in the first place. But later approved her in the summer when she was visiting for vacation.(with the help of her mom she persuade what she wanted)

    4.When she was in Florida for summer, she stayed for 1month,and she get to know each and every direction of her locality and how to get to her new school. (that's why she asked her parents whether she can go to her new school alone or not)

    5.In the beginning of the first chapter she said she was in New York City for 14 years and she is soon to be 18 so she was in boarding school from 3 and half years and mostly her childhood was there.

    6.You are thinking "why did her parents let her go in such a young age, if they are overprotective?"right? Well, as she said her parent's are rich and the boarding school was owned by her grandparents and Samantha's grandparents were always there for her, but still she was living in the school's dorm room because it was a strict rule of her father.

   7.Being in a boarding school, Samantha never got a chance to enjoy the life as other teenagers of her age did.Even her friends used to sneak out of their dorms to meet up with their  boyfriends but she never got the courage to do it and whenever a stranger or anyone she doesn't know talked to her she always stays mum and this makes her socially awkward person.

   8.Samantha's parents are rich so,her father(Grayson Miller) is a M.D. of Gold line Company(fictional name) and her mother(Anastasia Miller) is a lawyer and a great cook.

        Now,some informations about our bad boy Alec

     1.Alec Bradshaw is the son of Lucas Bradshaw owner of Gold line company a.k.a Samantha's Dad's Boss and is a famous billionaire.

    2.Alec just wanted the love he never got from his family.(because his mother,Julia Bradshaw died when he was 2years old and his father gets devasted,so Lucas occupied himself with loads of work and poor Alec was left alone.

    3.At the age of 16,Alec thought maybe Regina can bring him from his loneliness(other than Cole and William)but she cheated on him and this made him shattered into million pieces.

     4.From then, Alec became the Lakewood high's biggest player and then he got his two best friends(brothers) Cole and William who half completes his life and they become the bad boys of their school. (because deep inside he was waiting for the perfect someone who can fill his emptiness of rest of the part of his heart)

   5.Alec shows all the goofiness like a child,acts like doesn't care about anyone except himself because that would make his sad life a little bit more happy.

  6.Only Cole and William knew about Alec's past and present life and they do whatever they can do for him.

  7.Alec,Cole and William became friends when they were 10years old.(when Alec was being bullied  older kids,Cole and William save him from them and they instantly became brothers)

   8.And the one secret that he is hiding from everyone,even from his father and friends...

Okay guys, so these are the important things that were need to know before continuing the story..
Next chapter will be updated as soon as I can.So, Please till then Vote,comment and share:)

Love,
-U❤