Yes, another update (:

I know I said I was done with this story but, I can't end it like this. I've been writing this story for over a year, that's kinda insane.  And I'm also close to having 200k read like oh my gosh! I'm thinking of doing a sequel, and I know I said I couldn't really like think but that was because of all the changes with o2l and the fact that school just started and I was and still am a bit stressed about it, but that is why I would take off a few months from this book and write others.  If I made a sequel would y'all even read it? if I do make one I'd post it during probably November or December. the reason I'd do that is so I'd have a lot of time to write and finish it, with a proper ending. And I wouldn't be under all of this stress of having to have a new chapter every week and I'd feel as if I didn't jack up the book for everyone.  So if you want a second book please tell me, thank you.  And also I have a new kik called Sorryimkat.  with the period at the end, if you want to have a chat with me or talk about a book, or even use self promo XD that's what's that's for :P so if you've been kiking my old one, that why I haven't been replying.  Thank y'all again!