Smile

Nine

Ricky's P.O.V

She smiled! I sang a song about getting a weave dyed to a girl who's been in a coma for 3 days and she smiled. That's not weird at all.

I tell all the guys I got her to smile and they legitimately all had heart attacks. The doctors pull us in and say that we all need to go home but one of us can stay we all offer but Connor, of course gets to stay. She is his daughter though. Trevor hasn't been acting the same since the incident. He's been acting really sad. Trevor couldn't come to the hospital today, but Summer break is in a few days so he'll be able to visit soon.

Mickey's P.O.V

Connor was taking about how cool YouTube is and how it's his 'job' and I really want him to shut up....(( I wrote this back when Connor was in o2l and now I'm coming back to edit this and now im like crying bc I LOVE CONNOR SO MUCH :(((. )) So I try my hardest and yell "Shut up Connor I wanna sleeeeep." He looked at me wait my eyes are open the hell of course there open I couldn't see if the were closed duhhh.

"Oh my Mickey you awake!" he says hugging me.

"yeah, how long have I been out?" I asked. "About 4 day." He says. "4?" I ask. "4." he says again. "Okay well let's go." I say getting out of bed. "No not yet." he says putting me back in bed. "But I wanna look in the mirror and look at my weave... It can't be that ratchet looking." I tell him. "Here." he gives me his phone with the camera open, I look and my hair is now brown/blue/blondish (like Kians was ayyyeeeeee). so Rickey was right it did look kinda ratchet. (KIANS HAIR IS NOT RATCHET THO). "Hey Connor can we get some more hair dye when we get back?" I asked him. "sure." He says looking At his phone.

I look around and notice its pitch black out side. "Connor you should get some sleep it's pitch black out side." I say. "Don't you need sleep to?" he says/asked. "I was asleep for like 3 days I think I'll stay up." I tell him laughing.

~~~~~~~~At da house yo~~~~~~~~

Mickey's P.O.V

So me and Connor are just now getting home. Oh yeah he didn't tell the guys so were gonna make 'em think I'm dead. I'm hiding behind a bush and Connors going up to the door we worked pretty hard so he better not screw this up.

Connor's P.O.V

"Guys." I say making my voice crack. They all look at me "Yes?" Trevor asked. "Mickey didn't make it."I say oh my I Better not crack. Trevor walked upstairs idk why. I felt bad, they all looked depressed now.

"JUST KIDDING MICKEY COME HERE!" I yell all dance, she comes in and yells "TA'DA!" (idk how to spell that sooo.) They attack her in hugs she then asked us "Where's Trevor?" was he still upstairs.

"Up stairs" Jc says. "Okay." she goes up stairs.

Trevor's P.O.V

I could of helped her. But I didn't. I go upstairs and just sit and cry. I hear a lot of noise from downstairs I don't go down though. after a bit I hear quite foot steps coming up the stairs. I don't care who it is. "Trevor." someone says wait no I look up "Mickey!" it is her I go tackle her in a hug then I do something I've been dying to for the last week, I kiss her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

300 that's crazy! Thank y'all so much

((Omfg I'm re-editing and like dawg I almost have 100k reads so I'm like dayyuuuumm))

Remember to

Vote

Comment

And Follow

~Kat