Strangers?

Thirty-three

Andrea's P.O.V

As we walked through the sliding glass hospital doors I realized something, Kian's in a coma... He is in a coma... sometimes people never wake up from comas, what if he's one of them.

No Andrea. don't think like that, Kian is strong and he will wake up. I know he will.

Connor and I walked up to the front desk. "K-Kian Lawley." I said shakily.

She looked up at me with her grey eyes. When you look at them, it's sorta as if they told a story. The wrinkles around her eyes told me she was a woman who used to smiled a lot. But they now looked faded and almost. gone. People change and by the looks of her a lot stuff had happen to her .

"Okay ma'am Mr. Lawley is in room 47 in the intensive care unit. Please only one person at a time in there." she kindly smiled. It was fake, I could tell by they way her eyes looked... They were almost empty. "Thank you, Mary." I said smiled.

Connor and I walked over to out little group of friends we brought to visit Kian. Nash was already here, but we had brought Ricky, Jc, Trevor, Sam, Mickey, and Jen.

"She said only one person at a time." Connor said looked around. "Who wan to go first?" He then continued.

"I'm gonna go if that all right with y'all." Jc said.

"Okay." we all said as he slowly walked away, then turned back. "What room is he in?" Jc asked.

"Room 47 in the intensive care unit." I said. "Thanks." he smiled then scurried off.

Jc's P.O.V

I walked down the long hallways till I was met with a glass window. me being me, I peeked thought it. inside was a lady who seemed to be in her mid thirties. she was completely bald, there was a little boy standing next to her bed with a flower. "Mommy." It looked like he said. The lady looked down at her son. They were having a conversation when al if a sudden.

"BEEEEEEEEEEP!"

The heart rate monitor next to her sounded. The little boy looked frightened, so so so frightened as all these nurses and doctors ran in. The boy was crying historically as a nurse escorted him out. She sat him down on a bench and went back into the room.

I couldn't take this!

The boys mom just died. and you set him on a bench and leave! I walked over to him and kneeled down. "Hey there, its gonna be okay." I said giving him a big smile. "My names Justin, but you can call me Jc." I said smiling looking at the boy who seemed to be calming down. "What's your name?" I asked. "M-Matthew." he said wiping away one of his tears. "Well Matthew do you like candy?" I asked. "Yeah." He smiled. "Well, here's a ten. go wiled!" I handed hi the money and smiled. "B-but Jc?" Mathew said. I looked at him then said "Yes." "Must I spend this on candy?" he asked. "What were you planing in spending it on?" I asked wit a smile. "I wanted to give it to daddy to help pay for mommy so she can stay at this hotel so she can stay not sick." he said fumbling with the money in his hands. I put my hands on his shoulders and looks him in they eyes "Your heart is in the right place boy, if course you can." I said pulling him into a hug, he wrapped his tiny arms around me. "Well I gotta go now, bye bye." I say. "Bye bye Jc." He smiled.

Okay now to he to Kian.

I look at my phone to see how long I spent with Mathew. It was only about 5 minutes. I smile and walk to Kian's room.

I find his and walk in. Wow it's really quiet... and I'm next to Kian. weird.

"Hey dude, it's Jc. You've been in a coma every since that 'man' punched you. I really hope you wake up soon, we all miss you. Mickey needs you Kian, so does Andrea. We all need you Kian. P-please wake up." I said with a tear rolling down my cheek. "Please wake up. Please please please!" I yelled while crying.

"Please." I whimpered.

I need to get out of here before I brake something. So I run out. I go to the main entrance, where we came in. "II'll be back later." I yelled, in the corner of my eye I saw all of them watching me. I let the tears fall down once I made it to some random park. I tried I stop but they just kept coming and coming.

"It's all my fucking fault!" I yelled punching a tree, and regretting it. I clinched my fist an held it against my chest. it hurt like hell. I threw my back against the tree and slid down it crying.

Why did I have to ruin this.

Why did I have to fucking ruin this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there you go guys another chapter :) and omg so close to 100k reads!!! I'm so happy :)

Remember to

Vote

Comment

And follow

~Kat