Boysss

Twenty-eight

Mickey's P.O.V

"Thanks Trevor for teaching me!" I say happily. "Your welcome!" He says. "Do you wanna go back to the room?" I asked. "Yeah sure." Trevor reapplied. We both grabbed our stuff and went inside and up the elevator.

*DING*

The elevator opened. We both walked out and then I said "Wanna watch a movie later?" "Yeah." He said with a grin. We then both walked to our rooms. When I got in there I grabbed some pajama pants and a random t-shirt. I ran to the bathroom and turned on the water. Once it was warm enough I took off my swim suit and hopped in. After my shower I put on the cloth I brought in and brushed my hair.

I then walked out of the bathroom and saw my phone. So I walked over to it and laid on my bed. I looked at my notifications. Most were hate. But I mean, that's what you get for being ugly.

"Mickey?" Someone asked. I looked up and saw Trevor and Hayes. "Yeah?" I said. "You okay?" Trevor asked sitting next to me. "Yeah, totally fine." I lied. "No your not." He said wiping one of my tears away, I didn't even know I was crying.

"I'm really not." I say tears now rushing down my face.

"Hey it's okay we're here." Hayes said, forgot he was here to. "It's okay for y'all. I mean like the world doesn't hate you so y'all are completely okay." I say. "The world doesn't hate you." Trevor said. "Yes it does." I say pulling my knees up to my stomach. "Mickey you might not be YouTube famous or vine famous, but since you always hang out with them, the people in their fandom freaking love you and others just don't like the fact that your hanging out with their idols. Your perfect just the way you are so don't listen to them they just wanna be you." Hayes said. "Thanks." I say hugging him.

"Let's watch a movie, to get my mind off things." I say getting up. "Okay, what movie?" Trevor asked. "Umm The Aristocats!" I yell. "Okay." they both laughed. We set up the movie and I popped some corn. (Get it? popped some corn! hahah no okay). I turned off the lights and laid between the boys.

I started to get tired so I put my head on Trevor's shoulder and closed my eyes. A minute or so after I felt his arm snake it's way around my waist and him pull me closer. I snuggled up to him and went to sleep. About a hour later I hear yelling from out side. I open my eyes and see that the light are now on and I'm by myself. Where are Trevor and Hayes, and why aren't Jenn and Andrea back? I slowly get up still tired and check my phone I have two texts from Jenn, one from Andrea, and five from Connor/my dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's bad guys I'm sick and couldn't really think. I'll try to get better so I can do better updates

Remember to

Vote

Comment

And follow

~Kat