Birthday

Thirteen

Trevor's P.O.V

I open the door and see, my parents sleeping. They must of left it unlocked for me. I went to my bathroom and took a shower. I brushed my teeth and put on some flannel sleeping pants.

I lay down and check my phone I got some texts, 2 from Mickey, 1 from Ricky , and 1 from an unknown number. I check the one from Mickey first it says "WHERE THE HEEL IS U YAH SANDY BEACH?!?!" I laughed, she always over exaggerate. The second one said "Connor said you left for you house okayyyyy txt me when u get back I don't want to be on Tumblr all night..." I laughed again, being on Tumblr before she's 17! what a rebel.

I reply saying "Lol okay I'm home but I can't talk sowwy :( love you night". I then check the one from Rickey. It says "I could of taken you home" I reply "That would of been nice, I almost got raped by a brick :((((". Then lastly I check the unknown number. "You have Mickey but not for long" creepy. I put my phone away and go to sleep.

When I wake up I check my phone... again. I have 1 text from Mickey it said "K night luf u 2" She doesn't like to write correctly when she texts.

I get out of bed and throw on some cloth brush my teeth and do my hair. When I'm finished I run down stairs my mom yells at me for being late last nigh and not talking to her. I make up am excuse and say my phone died. She bought it.

I ate breakfast then asked my mom to take me to the o2l house. She agreed but made me get my phone charger before I left. I ran back upstairs put on my red VANS grabbed my penny bored and iPhone charger and went down stairs. I put my stuff in my backpack and we left. While we were driving I was looking out the window.

We came to a stop. I was looking outside when I saw something. I kept looking. It was a person but I don't know who it was. My mom started to drive again. We got to the o2l house I thanked her and got out. I knocked on the door and waited no answer. I had texted Ricky before I left and told him I was coming over, so they all should of known I was coming. I texted Connor this time saying "Y'all home?"

He texted back saying yes and to just come in. I did as I was instructed to and entered. It was really quiet. I went upstairs and looked in everybody's room. no one. I looked every where I finally came to the last part of the house...

The little room under the stairs. I actually never been down there. I opened the door, the room was kinda small I looked around but no one was there. But that's when I heard it. A muffled noise coming from behind the little book shelf thing in there. I tried to open the book shelf just to see if it would open.

But here's the crazy part, it did. There was a stairwell going down into it. I went down it I don't know why but I just did. When I got down there, there was a light. I turned it on. When I did every one yelled "WHATS UP MOTHERTRUCKER!" And scared the hell out of me I scream like a little girl.

"OH MY GOSH TREVOR YOUR FACE HAHAHAH I LIKE CANT THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY" Mickey yelled/laughed. At this point I was laughing pretty hard myself they showed me the video. We went upstairs.

Mickey and I went to her room while everyone else edited the video. We were talking and she told me how they had a whole plan. "So Mickey wanna get the fro yo now?" I asked looking at her.

Mickey's P.O.V

I couldn't help but blush. I looked up at Trevor and he was staring at me. When he noticed I saw him he looked down blushing.

"I would love to." We got up and I put on my new mint green VANS, THEY MATCH MY OUTFIT OMFG THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER! I thought to myself. I got my penny bored, we then told the boys and left.

When we got to pink berry I got my favorite flavor Strawberry. I added some toppings and went to where you pay. I was about to hand the cash person (lol I forgot what they are called) my money, but Trevor beat me to it!

"So where we gonna sit?" he asked me. "Over there looks nice." I smiled. We sat over there and ate our fro yo and talked about random things. We finished and threw away our cups.

We then went home. When we got there the boys and other people yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKEY!" I started laughing really hard. "What's so funny?" Kian asked me. "My birthdays not for a month." I laughed. They all looked at Jc. He then said "Opps well HAPPY EAIRLY BIRTHDAY!" Oh Jc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to

Vote

Comment

And follow

~Kat