Lifeguard

Sixteen

Connor's P.O.V

Once we threw in Mickey and Trevor we all started to laugh. Trevor quickly got out but we didn't see Mickey get out.

In fact we didn't see Mickey at all.

I ran over to the pool to see her struggling in the water. She sees me and yells "Help" but it came out more as "helgup.". I didn't think and dived in. I grabbed her... she wasn't moving. I pulled her up on to pavement and checked her pulse. It was still going, but very slow. I started with CPR. She started to cough up water. I'm glad was a lifeguard. I picked her up and hugged her.

"Connor your hurting me." She squeaked out. "Oh sorry." I smile.
"Guys are we gonna go or," Sam (Poff) said. "Let's go in." I cut him off.

Mickey's P.O.V

I felt the air slowly leaving my lungs as I struggled to stay up. Then I finally gave up I let my head fall under and I was out. But then I felt someone pull me out, it was Connor.

He gave me CPR. I started to cough up the water. He picked me up and started to hug the life out of me "Connor your hurting me." I said. "Oh sorry." He smiled.

"Guys are we gonna go in or," Sam (still poff) said, Connor cut him off by saying "Let's go in.". We all went in and me and Trevor went up stairs to chance.

When I came out of my room Trevor was sitting with tears in his eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask him. "You could of died." he said looking at me. "but I didn't, Connor saved me." I said grabbing his hands and looking him in the eyes. He then cupped my face and kissed me. I kissed back. We were like that for a few minutes. When we stopped we we're both out of breath. "Let's go down stairs now." he says smiling. "Okay." I say smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to

Vote

Comment

And follow

~Kat