Why Do You Run?

Marcy was running with the wolves, Bonnie stayed home to keep working, lately Marceline has been doing her own thing to give them some space or at least that's what Bonnie had told her. It wasn't uncommon, sometimes they spend too much time together and got on eachother's nerves. Marcy reached a cliff and howled along with the pack as she turned to head back she saw Bonnie there, or... Did she? She came close, speaking. "Bonnibel???" She asked as she tried to make out the figure in the dark. "Um..." The figure didn't speak, next thing she knew, Marceline was trapped stuck in some time stopping jello as she found herself captured.

   "Hahahaaaa~~" Said the eccentric voice of the Magic Man as he loaded up the jello prison onto the back of a bus with the banana guard. He then grinned as he held out his hand and knelt down on one knee. "As you have wished it, so it is, now the rest of my payment your highness!!!!!" He said as he was given the other half of some weird ancient artifact, Finn wasn't sure what it was but he didn't quite care as he handed it to him and ordered the banana guard to start up the old yet new to them, vehicle. He hopped on as he ran his hand through his hair, the other had gotten mangled in some freak accident and was replaced with a simple robotic arm.

   Meanwhile the princess was busy doing some equations until late, she had realized Marcy was no where to be found as she got up and put a jacket on as well as shoes and she walked around outside, calling out for Marcy. "Marceline!!!" She shouted as she attracted the attention of a teen wolf.

   The wolf would approach slowly, as he got closer to the lamp light his form shifted and he groaned as bones popped into place. He then walked up to her and he spoke. "The girl who ran with us tonight. A vampire by the smell..." He stood tall, dark, very handsome as he gently ran a hand through his hair. "She was taken. A blonde king..." He then held his hand out. "For my services."

   PB stared up at him for a while, her face creased as she spoke. "Why does Marceline run with... You?" She asked, curious as she saw his hand she gave him some pieces of gold. "Why do you run?" She asked, she never understood that concept and her curiosity got the better of her.

   He stared at her as his hand shut around the gold pieces. "Running is all I know... For her, I think it relieves stress... But I can not speak for her-" As he finished he heard howling in the distance and he looked to her. "If you need our help, howl." He said as he stuffed the coins into his pocket and backed away then ran off. 

   Bonnie knew who took her and she planned on wrecking him now as she growled under her breath lowly. "Finn... This is the last straw." She said as she left to the cave, gathering parts of a power suit she had been testing and finally worked out enough kinks to hopefully battle with as she had the exospine pierced into her own spine, followed by a basic exoskeleton design to enhance her strength. She then grabbed a cloak and pulled the hood up as she began her walk to the kingdom. Her thoughts on getting Marceline free, then battling Finn for the rightful place on the throne.

   Meanwhile Marcy's stop jello was chopped away, enough to let her head free, the only way Finn was able to do that was a DNA sample the Magic Man used to allow Finn's hands to move freely. The downside to such a magic was that Magic Man and Jake had such an access to the jello too. "Listen, Marcy." He said as he took up a sword into his good hand and he held it to her neck. "Why?"

   "Why? Because... You pressured me with this... I've told you how our relationship is, Finn..." She said as she sighed. "Numerous times... You refused to listen..." She said as she felt the blade press to her neck. "She's coming for you, and she will destroy you... I wish you weren't like this, you could die...." Her voice grew in concern for his own well being.

   He laughed a bit then more. "Haha!" He then grinned. "I'm going to end her, and you will watch. Then, I am going to see if removing one's heart from one's chest... We'll take, you for example. Really does kill a person..." He said as he shoved the sword in close to her heart and he stared at her. "This could have all been avoided, you know?" He smiled softly. "If you'd just said no, or tried to love me." He then heard a banana guard speak nonsense about the gate being busted. He nodded. "Be right there." He then sighed. "Until later, my sweet. You get a good seat you know?" He said as he trotted down the stairs leading to his throne as he made his way to the front doors.