Secrets

She snuck out again, Finn was fast asleep and they'd done that difficult task any other person would probably enjoy with their new husband. Her black hair tucked into a hood as she flew throughout the night, invisible to avoid eyes on her and people questioning her. Sometimes people could be the most nosy and had a knack for exposing others for their true colors, especially that Milkshake guy. At any rate Marcline made her way into the candy kingdom's grand castle and through the halls as she looked around she hid herself when she saw guards. She stayed close to the ceiling as they spoke about how strange the princess had been acting lately.

   "Yeah, she's always in her room now a days, and when she isn't in there she's.... Kind of oblivious to everything going on... I don't think it's healthy for her to be stuck in there for days on end, especially not for the kingdom." 

   "The only time I've ever been locked away in my room is when I was either in love or depressed.... I don't really know why I get like that but it happens." 

   Marceline creased her brow then flew by them with ease, making her way into the princess's room and she landed as she took off her hooded letter man and she set it on a hook as she removed her shoes and walked over to PB. "Bonniebell." She said as she saw her in bed, curled up. She walked over slowly as she placed a hand on PB's shoulder. "Hey, what's going on?"

   "I can't do this." She said simply as she sat up and looked at Marcy. "I don't know how you can do this. But I'm not even the one doing it and it's killing me. I can feel my own conscience leaving me." She said as she looked to her, her eyes tired from what seemed like crying and restlessness. "I can't even work with my kingdom anymore because of this affair.... So." She said as she got up and put her house shoes on as she walked over to a board, turning the light on. "I've designed the perfect plan to get Finn to end it with you." She said. "It's been like half a year. And I think it's the appropriate time to let him go." She continued as she pointed to various parts of her chart, showing statistics and polls as well as the best way to end it. "According to my research, the best way to do it is to be straight forward with your feelings. Don't you agree???"

   Marcy looked to PB for a long while as she went on and on, science never failed her it seemed. "Bonnie." She said softly as she got up and floated over to her, gently holding her in her arms like a cocoon she kept her tight in her grasp, her chin resting on Bonnie's head as she spoke. "Listen, if it's eating you so much, this arrangement... Maybe you should own up to being mine." She said as she gelt PB push her away so she let go and took her paces back, only a few in case Bonnie tried to run from the problem.

   "Youuuuuu drive a hard bargain." She said softly as she looked Marceline square in the eye. "You know.... I really wish you didn't have this effect on me, able to make me do whatever you want, eventually.. You know we've been off and on for quite a long time..." She said softly as she pulled Marcy in for a hug and held onto her, Marcline returning it as they held each other. "Do you remember that time with the door lord? I thought you hated me.... Sincerely just hated me." She said softly as she watched her lover.

   Marcy chuckled softly. "I thought I hated you too... After that last time. But... I just can't bring myself to hate you for too long." She said as she kissed Bonnie's lips tenderly. "It's not like it matters what your subjects think of you Bonnie. Come on.... Not all of them even have to know, just whoever visits. And I'll break up with Finn, or well divorce him.... And be with you, for the rest of my unnatural life." She said as she watched Bonnie, her eyes soft for her, never like they were for Finn...

   Bonnie gave a warm smile as she was kissed, a rare sight indeed. "That sounds like a good idea... But for tonight. Can't you have me again... Like the times in the past, only you know how I like it." She said softly as she winked at Marcy and took her hand, leading her to bed and getting all comfy under the covers with her while they shared a heated night of passion as if they were new lovers once again.