Sex and Violence- Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. You see, sirens can read minds. They see what you want most and then they can kind of, like, cloak themselves. You know, like an illusion."

"So, it could all be the same chick? Morphing into, uh, to different dream girls?" Dean wondered.

"Yeah, actually. Probably. Sirens are usually pretty solitary."

"Watch out boys, I may have to keep an eye on you more closely. Don't want you killing me for some other woman," you teased lightly.

"How do we kill it?" Dean asked after he laughed at your banter.

"Bobby's working on it. Even if we figure that out, how the hell are we gonna find it? It could be anybody."

"Well, I know I could use some entertainment that isn't women. As hard as I tried back in the day, I don't swing that way," you declared.

"How hard did you try?" Dean asked.

"Not the point," you quickly said with a smile before leaning into his body, pressing your mouth close to his ear. "Wouldn't you rather find out what I have under this dress than waste any more time here?" Nibbling on his ear lobe, you pulled away with a sweet smile.

"Sammy don't come back to the room anytime soon," Dean said as he slapped his brother's chest before leaving with you.

"Wait, Dean, what am I supposed to do!" he exclaimed, sighing when he was out of earshot. Looking around the club, he watched some women dance before leaving the joint. He didn't like strip clubs solely for the purpose of seeing those women degrade themselves. Plus, strippers aren't his type. Cara Roberts, now she was his type.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I didn't know you had that," Dean chuckled when you put away the lingerie you bought in secret to surprise him. Sam was out looking into yet another man who had killed in the name of love. Last night was full of great sex after Dean found out how good you looked in skimpy panties and heels.

"That was kind of the point," you chuckled before walking over to him and sitting on his lap. He placed one hand around your waist and another on your upper thigh.

"I love you," he muttered before kissing you gently. Hearing him say those words were a rush that only he could provide. A slight buzzing sound is what broke you two apart, and you looked at the table to see Sam's phone that he apparently forgot. Remembering his secret phone call, you picked it up to see a text from an unknown number.

"I wonder who he's been calling," you said before going to his recent calls. Redialing the unknown number, you placed the phone between yours and Dean's ear just as the person on the other line picked up.

"Hey, Sam," Ruby said, causing your heart to plummet to your stomach. This is who Sam's been secretly calling? He's keeping way too many secrets. "Sam?... You there...?" Quickly hanging up, you tossed the phone back on the table.

"I can't believe him," Dean sighed right before the door opened. Sam raised his eyebrows at you and Dean just as you got off Dean's lap.

"We weren't doing anything."

"I don't want to know," he interrupted you with a hand up. "Lenny Bristol was definitely another siren vic."

"You get in to see him?" Dean asked as you walked to the sink to get another cup of coffee.

"Yep. He bought home a stripper named Belle. A couple of hours later he offed his mother. Belle, of course, went MIA."

"Wait, he killed his mom?" you asked.