Chapter 4

**3 years later **

I sat courtside at the Clippers game as I watched my fiance Blake play basketball.  He's the star player of the team & everyone enjoys seeing him play, especially me. Blake ran down the court & dunked on Serge Ibaka. The team & I jumped up & shouted because he made the shot which made us win the game. Everyone cheered & clapped for him. Once he finished taking pictures & doing interviews, I jumped on him & he spun me around.

"You did it baby, I'm so proud of you!" I said I hugged him.

"Thanks, I'm all covered in sweat though."

"Aw, I don't care about that. I don't complain when we have sex, do I?"

He smiled at me & kissed him. The paparazzi snapped several pictures of us. We were the cutest couple anyone had ever known. I supported him in everything he did. We've been together for 3 years now. I loved him more than I loved my damn self. He was my life!

I waited for him to shower & get ready for the post game. Once he was ready, we interlocked our fingers & walked to the post room. He walked up on the stage & sat beside Chris Paul. They answered all the questions that the reporters asked.

"Blake, who are your biggest supporters this season?"

"Um.. I'd really have to say my coaches & family. You know, we all support one another on the team & we uplift each other & make each other better. My biggest supporter in all honesty is my fiance Jessica. She always there for me when I need her & she's extremely supportive. She comes to every game & cheers the whole team on so she's definitely my #1 fan!"

He pointed over to me & I felt so special. I couldn't believe that he said that about me. He's the real MVP for that one. After a few more questions, we left the place & headed home. I dropped everything when I got inside. Blake decided that he wanted to "play" with me so I hurried upstairs to put some sexy lingere on for him. I laid on the bed all sexy like & waited for him to come in. He opened the door & smirked once he saw me.

"Well well well. What is this?"

"Just a little something for you. I just wanted to congratulate you on your win."

"Ooooh, I see. You wanna congratulate me.." he said as he took off his shirt.

"Yeaah, but first.. show me how you did that last dunk."

He ran over to the door while pretending to dribble a basketball. He ran towards the bed & hopped up in the air & landed on the bed. I giggled at him.

"You liked that?"

"Yesss, now come here sexy."

He rolled over on top of me & kissed me & we began to "celebrate " his win.