Chapter 10

"Joe, I'm not the person you think I am."

He looked me confused.

"Just hear me out for a second.. When we first met, I was with John. After we broke up, I got a little out of control. I partied every night, woke up from hangovers every morning. I just- (gco)"

"Babe, that's not bad. I used to be the same way."

"That's nothing compared to what I've done. I used to fuck everybody on sight. Not exactly everybody, but I used to fuck at least one nigga a night. It was people in the same industry I'm in. Singers, basketball players. They all fell "in love" with me, but I was too young for them. I didn't even wanna be in a relationship. I just wanted to have fun. Ever since then, people have been criticizing me from my past & not focusing on the present. I'm changed now."

Joe shook his head. I looked at him in shock. To my knowledge, other seemed as if he was shaking his head because of what I've done.

"Jessica, I love you for you. I don't care about your past. I mean I care, but it's not gonna make me change how I feel about you. I'm gonna love you regardless." He said as he held my hands.

"I just wanted you to know. I know if someone were to call me a hoe without you knowing my past, you'd beat their ass for calling me out of my name."

"I'll beat anyone's ass about you regardless."

"Exactly. I know you way too well."

"I know, but listen. Everybody has had a rough past, but being judged about mistakes you've made is totally unfair. I would never do that to you."

I smiled at him. "I love you, Joe."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

I gave him a nice & passionate kiss on the lips. He kissed back, of course. As we kissed, I thought about what he said about how he did the same thing I did when he was younger. I broke the kiss. Joe looked at me, confused on why I stopped kissing him.

"Waaaaait, Joe. What happened with you when you were my age?"

"Nothing." he said with a chuckle.

"You have to tell me! I just told you everything." I said, laughing with him.

"Alright, Alright. I got arrested for public intoxication. I was always drunk. Always. I was surprised they let me in the WWE cause my past is pretty rocky. My record is horrible."

"Leati Joseph Anoa'i got arrested for public intoxication? Oh my God."

"It's true. I was always in the club. I was with Galina at the time too. It was crazy. The police was always on my back."

"I cannot believe Leati Joseph Anoa'i used to be a bad boy."

"I'm still a bad boy." He said grabbing me by my waist.

"Yeah, but you're my bad boy." I said with a smirk.

I wrapped my arms around his neck & kissed him. He laid me back & kissed me all over my body, making me become horny. I rubbed on his penis, feeling the imprint. He started to groan.

"Take it off for me." He said within his moan.

I pulled off his basketball shorts & took them off. He threw them on the floor & got on top of me. He started to grind his hardness on my vagina. I moaned as he grinded faster & faster.  I started to get wet inside. He groaned in my ear.

"Mmm, Joe."

"Mm, you like that?"

"Yesssssss."