Chapter 11

Joe & I walked out of the gym & headed to the car.

"He fucking did this out of spite."

"Jess, you don't know that."

"Why else would he be here, Joe? He's obviously fucking with me."

"Just focus on you. Pretend he isn't here babe."

I ignored him & continued to be angry. Joe drove back to the hotel. I rushed up to our floor & went to our room. Once we were in, I went straight for the bed & laid down. I screamed in the pillow. I turned back over & faced the ceiling.

"I hate life." I asked silently.

"Jess, no you don't babe. You love it & you're gonna continue to love life no matter what. As long as I'm here, that son of a bitch won't do anything to you. He can't come near you, nothing. Not on my watch. You got that? You're mine now, remember? It's my job to protect you."

Joe had never became that overprotective before. I can't get mad beaches only wants the best for me. He doesn't like to see me upset or mad.

"And I thank you for always being there.."

I smiled & nodded.

Friday Night Smackdown

I was watching Joe get ready for his tag team match with my brother against Big Show & Kane. Once he was finished, we headed to the upper deck so he could make his entrance down the steps. We walked with our fingers interlocked. They played his music & we started to walked down there. We made our way to the ring. He got inside & showed off for the fans & waited for Kane & Show.

After 15 minutes or so, the match was over. Joe & John were on FIRE tonight so of course, we were victorious. Joe & I later parted our own separate ways later that night. I decided to go get drinks with everyone. Joe wasn't feeling well so he stayed back. It was boring without him.

Joe's POV

I was waiting for Jess to come home. I had a sharp shooting pain in my hernia that felt life threatening. I couldn't move. Some seconds passed & it went away. I quickly got up to go to the bathroom. I did my business & came out. All of a sudden,.the pain took over my body & I went down to the floor. The pain made me too weak to do anything. I wanted to call 911, but the hotel phone & my phone was far away from where I was laying in pain. I didn't know what was going on, but I thought I was dieing.

Jessie's POV

I arrived back at the hotel with everyone. We were all tired. We hopped on the elevator & headed to the 3rd floor. Jon & Trinity stayed across the hallway from us.

"It's a good thing we all stay on the same floor." She said.

"I know right, close to the family." I said while unlocking the door.

I swung the door open & spotted Joe laid out. I screamed to the top of my lungs in shock.

"JOE!"

I rushed to his side.  He seemed like he was fading away.

All the wrestlers who stay on our floor rushed in to see what was going on.

"M-my h-hernia!"

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"AHHHHHHHH!" He screamed in pain.

"Somebody call 911!!" I screamed.

People made calls to the nearest police station while I stayed by Joe's side.

The paramedics arrived within minutes. While they were putting him on the stretcher, I quickly slid on some sweats & a hoodie. I grabbed my purse & my phone along with his & walked out with the paramedics. By this time, everyone was standing outside of their hotel doors trying to watch what was going on. I saw my sisters watching.

"We're right behind you boo." they said in unison.

They said as they were getting their things out of their rooms.

I simply nodded.

We walked outside to the ambulance. They slid the stretcher up on the truck & hurried me on it with him. They closed the doors & rushed the driver's & passenger's seat. They started the car & sped off. I watched Joe as he suffered through the pain. I hated seeing him like this.

"Joe, you're gonna be okay. I'm right here." I said as I was holding his hand.

"Jess, I love you very much."

"I love you, honey. I love you so much.."

I laid my head my his chest until all of a sudden, Joe screamed loudly in pain. I held his hand tighter. It killed me inside to know he was in so much pain. I hated this for him. This was one of the worst blows ever.