Chapter 13

Today's the day for my announcement party. I'm excited, yet nervous. I invited the one man I know would he upset about the news. When I called him, I would've hoped that he was busy today.. but he wasn't. He said he was coming early because he was so excited to hear the news.

Joe & I headed downstairs & started decorating. The house was full of helpers. Maryse, Maria, John, Nikki, Jon, & Trinity asked to help before we left work on Monday. They all know the secret already. I went upstairs & got myself ready to go pick the food & the cake. I asked Nikki & Trinity to come with me. I ordered over 100 sandwiches from Jimmy Johns & a congratulations cake from Publix. Some of the party guest are bringing food as well. We picked everything up & headed back to the house. By this time, guests started to arrive. Chris came in a little after I got there. I hugged him & he kissed my cheek. Oh shit, he's gonna be devastated when he finds out. I hurried upstairs & threw on this sundress that Joe bought me. I applied some make up on my face & sprayed some perfume on me. I headed back downstairs & Joe asked for everybody's attention. I took the floor & spoke.

"Hey everybody! First off, I wanted to thank everyone for coming. I gathered you guys together today because I have some news to share with you all. Now you guys know that I'm currently working with the WWE, but after 2 years.. I'm also starting back with my music career."

Everyone cheered & clapped.

"Now also, I have partnered with the NBA & The Los Angeles Clippers, I'll be doing alot of work with them during the incoming basketball season."

Everyone clapped & cheered once again.

"Thank y'all. Now I have one more announcement to share which is why I decided to throw this party. A few days ago, I found out the most exciting news yet. I'm beyond excited for this because it's something I've wanted all my life & now that my dream is coming true, it's a true blessing. With that being said, I am proud to announce to you all.. that I am 8 weeks pregnant!"

Everybody smiled & cheered. I peeked at Chris. He clapped, but his face didn't look too happy. We all started to eat & celebrate the wonderful news. Chris came over to me & pulled me to the side. I was scared to hear what he was about to say.

"Yo.. what the fuck was that?"

"What the fuck was what?"

"You really pregnant? With his child? What about us?"

"Chris, I love you.. but- (gco)"

"I don't even wanna hear it. You don't care about me."

"Chris, I do!"

"Then why are you doing this?"

"Chris, I just started throwing up & I took the tests. It said I wss pregnant, so I went to the doctor to make sure it was accurate & it was. I didn't plan this."

"Bullshit! You wanted all of this shit. With me & him. You should get ya fucking priorities straight!" He yelled.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?"

Joe walked over there.

"Aye, who the fuck are you talking to like that?"

"Don't worry about it, babe." I said quickly.

"Nah, why was you talking to her like that?" Joe said.

"Get the fuck out of my face bruh." Chris said as he pushed him.

Joe bounced back & punched him in the face & they started a brawl. It took all the WWE wrestlers to stop it. My sister got upset.

"What is going on?" She asked.