Chapter 29 - Like a Butterfly

[A/n: play the song on loop]

"She is right... we will post and ask for army's help... getting her back is more important than being scared of her anger... we will handle it later on", Jungkook stated firmly without looking back at the member to not show the fear he had in his eyes. Everyone decided to follow maknae's wish planning to leave him alone when your wrath will come, after all, it was his decision to do so. Posting about you with your latest picture which they got from Tzuyu, BTS asked the army to help them in stopping you from boarding the plane at any cost.

_____

BTS somewhat underestimated their power on armies and were shocked to see how fast the messages were circulating. What surprised them the most was the support that armies showed in their comment section. Though there were some hate comments too but Jungkook decided to deal with later on and ignored them for now with just one thought in mind, 'I will surely get back to them after having her beside me...but for now all I ask is for you not to disappear like a butterfly before I reach you'

ARMIES: 'don't worry we won't let her board the plane or even reach the airport'

After bidding your goodbye to Tzuyu you hung up the call and taking a deep breath you put on your sunglasses and started the engine of your car while gripping the steering wheel tightly to continue your journey. After sometime when you were on the highway you noticed a traffic officer behind you in your rearview mirror who was gesturing you to pull over. "Aish...why now?... I will be late", cursing under your breath you reluctantly pulled over and rolled down the window.

When the officer came and stood beside your window you asked, "Is there any problem officer?". "you were not focusing on the road... you could have caused an accident", the officer's words left you dumb folded. Removing your sunglasses you raised your eyebrow and said, "pardon... I don't quite understand what you meant".

"don't act dumb... I saw you were daydreaming... do you even know how dangerous it would have been for others who are on the road... come out I need to check your documents", the officer snapped. You glanced at your watch and poked your inner cheek in irritation. You stepped out of your car and handed him the documents he asked for. While he was checking your documents with incredibly slow speed, you learned on your car and noticed he was not an old man but fairly in his thirties. 'Is he trying to get money out of me', was the only thought that strike in your mind at that point.

Feeling impatience building inside you, you constantly tapped your feet on the ground and folded your arms on your chest. "Can you please hurry up... I didn't do anything... yet you are wasting my time here", you said making that officer looked at you with a smug look on his face. "Look at you... acting all arrogant when you are at fault...". This was your last thread of patience and you snapped.

"YAH!!! you also know that I didn't break any of traffic rules for which could hold me here... which you are doing and if you are trying to get money out of me *you uncrossed your arms and stepped closer that officer who stepped back to create a safe distance* let me tell you, officer... you are messing with the wrong person", you said the last part in dangerously low voice which scared the officer as he gulped in fear which didn't get unnoticed by you.

Internally smirking you continued, "just let me call my lawyer... because if I waste even a second here any further... I will lose a lot of money and then you will have to bear all the cost". You turned around to get your phone when the officer stopped you and while handing your papers he said, " no... there is no need for that... I am letting you go this time just because I don't have any proof but I won't next time".

You scoffed and sat inside your car, buckled your seat belt while saying, "don't worry you won't see me again" and zoom past him disappearing in long endless road. "phew... thank god I didn't waste much time... he thought he could entrap Y/n in his bribery game... stupid", you scoffed and drove faster. When the airport came in view, your eyes scanned the area for a particular someone.

After a few minutes, you landed on a man who was waving his arms in the air for you to notice. Stopping near him you got out of the car and with his help got your luggage out as well. You handed him the car key and apartment access key as well since he was sent by the company to collect them. "Have a safe trip mam", the man smiled politely. You muttered a thank you and gave a slight nod with a smile to acknowledge his polite gesture.

[A/n: I honestly don't know how an airport works so I am writing as per my imagination... forgive me if it's wrong]

You both went in the opposite direction, you entered the airport while he left. You went to the ticket counter to collect your boarding pass and other required things, the girl asked you to wait for a bit because there was a problem with your boarding pass. You didn't say anything and decided to wait patiently. You were waiting on the sitting bench a few meters away from the counter and you observed that the girl behind the desk was taking too much time but still kept your calm.

You became suspicious of her when other people were receiving their boarding passes without any problem while she was taking secret glances which surely were not secretive at all because you would always catch her since you were constantly staring at her. She would immediately break the eye contact whenever they met and act like she is working on the computer by doing random clicks.

Losing your patience you left your seat and made your way towards her with your arms crossed on your chest. On reaching the desk you firmly asked, "how long is it going to take miss?". She looked up from her computer screen and acted oblivious of your presence to which you raised an eyebrow as a sign you are still waiting for her answer.

"sorry Ms Y/n... there is a technical problem... unfortunately you will have to wait a bit longer for your boarding pass", the girl explained and you had no option but to wait. Not wanting to argue early in the morning... you went back to the bench and sat there and tried to pass your time on your phone playing games. 

After 30 minutes when you had nothing good to do, you just glared the girl furiously who was busy in chatting. Your blood boiled seeing that you were on the verge of missing your flight, 'I can't do this anymore', with this thought on your mind you stood up and stormed your way towards her and slammed your hands on the counter, catching her off-guard.

"Miss! do you really think that I have spare time to play because you are wasting mine on your stupid chats... you have been testing my patience for past thirty minutes... Just to enlighten you I have a flight to board in few minutes and a very important business to take care of... so if you are done with your personal stuff... can you hand me my boarding pass or should I call your senior to do it for you?", you threatened the girl openly gaining a lot of attention of people around you.

The girl looked around to see everyone staring at both of you, she now knew that her job was at risk and she screwed up pretty bad while you stood there glaring her. Nervously gulping down her saliva she shuttered, "no... no mam there is no need to call my senior... I was not doing any personal stuff... the... the... the telephone was not working as well so I contacted the technical department... here is your passport and boarding pass... sorry for the inconvenience caused and have a safe flight mam", she hurriedly handed you your stuff and bowed apologetically.

You almost snatched the stuff from her giving a look which screamed loath and muttered, "whatever" before grabbing your stuff. Heading towards security clearance you mumbled a lot of curses for that girl, calling her idiot and ended up bumping into someone. Ignoring that person you just kept walking on your way not wanting to be late any further.

_____

To Be Continued

any guesses who that person is?

so guys this book is soon going to end... I know... I always update late nor initiate conversations with you guys like other authors but I have a valid reason... I am a college student who needed to pay full attention on her studies at least for one year... I hope you all understand this and from now onwards I will try my best update more. you can leave messages here or direct message or message board if you want to interact... if you want to I am always open for talks since I am talkative person.

and lastly after Evanesced I will edit once to correct all the mistakes and the continue with Hit It with BTS... I hope you all will stay with me in this journey in future as well and those who stayed till now I am very thankful to all of them for bearing with me and supporting me... I purple you guys.