Chapter 3 - Hidden Feelings

[A/n: play the audio on loop]

"Why are you so upset. Aren't you happy that we broke up?!...after all now you will have a chance to make her yours... You like her... Am I right?!... You always stick around her when I should have her... Right now more than you who might be the happiest person on this earth... Huh?!", Jungkook retorted as Taehyung kept nudging him for hurting you.

"I wish... I could be... ", Taehyung mumbled in a quite audible voice. Rest of the members were shocked with the sudden confession but kept holding both of them apart to prevent them from throwing a fist at each other.

"I wish... I could get at least one chance... To show how much she meant to me... How much I admire her... How much I love her... But no... That could never happen because she only wanted a jerk like you in her life... ", Taehyung said with tears forming in his eyes.

[FLASHBACK]

You and Tae were sitting in a park, enjoying evening breeze resting your backs on the bark of a tree by the riverside with beautiful sights in front of you, there was silence until Tae broke it.

"Eva!!!", Tae almost yelled to catch your attention when he saw you lost in your thoughts, he jumped and sat in front of you on his knees in front of you. You only wiggled your eyebrows asking 'what he want?!'.

"what do you think of me?!", Tae asked instantly catching you off guard, at first, you were shocked with his sudden question but soon a creepy smile came on your face thinking of a mischievous way to tease him.

You pretended like you were in deep thoughts before speaking, "Hmmm... Tae is an alien!!!", you said after clicking your finger in front of his face while grinning widely.

"YAHH!!!... WHAT DID YOU SAID?!... I am not an alien", Tae whined like a kid and started tickle you for his revenge knowing it is your weakness, you could bear anything but not tickle, you laughed so hard while rolling on the ground until your eyes were filled with tears.

"Mian... Hahaha... m-mian... Hahahahahaha... I-Its h-hurts... Ahhhhh... My s-stomach... Ahhhh", you tried to speak but it all comes out as muffled words. Tae let you go when you started coughing and trapped you in a loose headlock but strong enough for you not to escape.

"Now tell me... I will not let you go until you give a proper answer... ", Taehung said. 'But I wish... I could stay like this with you forever... I wish... I could see you smiling face for my entire life', Tae thought in that very moment while tightening his grip on you.

"Okay... Okay... Tae is very weird but nice at the same time... All his actions are similar to that of an alien but I find them cute... He may act like a kid but is the only person in this whole universe who understands me... That is why he is my besssttt frrriieennd!!!...no no no... not best friend actually best friend forever!!!", you said while giggling still in that headlock position.