Chapter 12 - OPPAs

"

"... the last time do not disturb me... I hope you get these words... These are much simpler to understand than previous ones"

Without given her time to reply you turned around and left towards your room slamming the door behind you, you slide down on it with tears flowing uncontrollably.

"why am I the only one hurt? What did I do wrong? Why can't you leave alone? "

'I am sorry Tzuyu... I didn't mean to hurt you like this but it's better for you to stay away from idols... If not then they will suck your beautiful inner self from you and leave you like a living corpse when they won't need you anymore'

You stood up and sat beside the bed resting your back on bedside bringing your knees close to your chest and cried softly.

You walked away from Tzuyu slamming the door so loud that it made her flinch and shut her tightly due to the impact.

She was holding her tears in front of you but as you disappeared in your room few tears made their way down on her cheek, your words were so harsh yet she felt like there was something you were trying to say with them.

She went to her room, unplugged her phone from the charger and went straight to the chat room.

[CHAT ROOM]

TZUYU: T

T: opppaaa~ T_T

Destruction Oppa: Tzuyu?! What happened?!

Sunshine Oppa: why are you crying Tzuyu?!

Eomma Oppa: don't tell me you again cut your finger while cooking?

Rapper Oppa: just spill it... What did you do now?

Mochi Oppa: stop making us worried and tell!

Weird oppa: what?!

Meme Oppa: what is it now?

T: The girl who shifted with me today... I told you this morning... She scolded me just now T_T

Mochi Oppa: why?... What did you do this time to her?!

T: Oppa!!! I didn't do anything... I was just watching the concert and I invited her to watch with me... I don't know what happened and she started yelling that she doesn't want any kind of Korean stuff around her and she called my favourite oppas ugly.

Rapper Oppa: why didn't smack her face?... Don't you have arms?!

T: I wanted to do so... But I saw something in her eyes... She didn't say herself but her eyes were saying a lot

Meme Oppa: and what does her eyes said Ms Eye reader?

T: Yah!!! I am serious here... her eyes were purely filled with pain and hurt... Totally opposite of what she is trying to show everyone around her