DISCLAIMER

GENTLEMAN 1: Zach Montiverde

[DISCLAIMER]

These are the following knowledge you should know before entering this book:

This is an LGBT-related novel. This book is related to men-to-men relationship. If you were not into these kind of affections nor even a certified homophobic, better leave the book and find another novel that can satisfy your taste.

This book was labeled as MATURED. There are some matured scenes in this novel that is NOT suitable for minor ages. If you insist to continue this book, read at your very own risk.

This is a work of fiction. Any person, places, things, events, ideas, and businesses are made up of author's pure imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, dead or alive, places, businesses, events, are pure coincidental and used in a fictitious manner.

I do not own any images and videos in this book. Credits to the prespective owners.

All Right Reserved. Please do not copy, distribute, or transmit the book in any forms and by any means. Please obtain permission to the owner/author. Any action mentioned above is a subject of plagiarism and be punished by the law.

This novel has alot of conflicts. The book is still not edited and please expect some typo-errors, grammatical errors, and slang words. The author of the novel is not fluent in speaking english. Expect that the story won't be perfect as you expect.

Not suitable for perfectionists. As I mentioned earlier, this book has alot of conflicts and it is not suitable for perfectionist readers, active or silent.

This story can be a story-related to other books or can be stand alone book.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

That's all for the "Author's Note", I hope you would enjoy with the thrilling-rollercoaster love story of our first leading man, Zach Montiverde. Enjoy!

[First installation of the "Dangerous Gentleman Series" Please, enjoy!]