2

The truck slowly pulls up to a cute little shop. I roll my eyes disgusted just thinking about the rodents inside. I forgot why I even agreed to this. But oh well, I suppose it's too late to turn back.
I look and Namjoon and yoongi as I follow them into the building. I look around slightly suprised at it's neat interior. Theres no animal hair, no moldy walls, no scratched up floor. It looks normal. Kind of. It has a huge bulletin board filled with photos of hybrids on one wall, a couch on the wall across from it, and the sign in desk on the wall beside it. I guess all the animals are stored in the back.

I walk up behind Yoongi and Namjoon as they're now standing at the desk talking to some old lady named Susan. A man walks out of a door and walks over to us smiling a little too big.

"Hi, welcome to Hybrid Wonders! What can I do for you today?"

I roll my eyes at his optimism. Namjoon looks at the man and starts to speak "I was wondering if you have any dog hybrids..?"

The man nods "Of course we do! We have more dog hybrids than hairs on your little egg head!" I begin to laugh. Namjoon obviously looks flabbergasted as he just got roasted by a man he doesn't even know.

Yoongi shakes his head and steps up "I want a cat hybrid. Calico to be exact." Of course. Yoongi has always had an obsession with Calico cats. I dont know why though.

The man nods " Of course!" He turns to me "And you? What would you like?"

I shrug "I dont know. WAIT! I do know. Give me one of your prettiest cat hybrids. He has to have a small waist, big ass, and thick thighs. I dont care about the price." I smirk just thinking about a perfect hybrid.

The man looks a me a bit weird but the look soon fades as he smiles once again and pulls out a file. Not a file, but three files. He pushes on to Namjoon, Yoongi, and me.

I ignore everything around me as I open the file. I pick up a picture of a hybrid boy. Hmm.. Hes pretty. Cute brown hair, black cat ears, thick lips, and pretty eyes. I smirk. Purfect.

I read over the file.

Kim Taehyung:
-$100,938

-Black cat Hybrid.
-feminine
-kind of innocent
-shy
-5'7
-178lbs
-refuses to be without his rilakkuma plushie
-submissive

I lightly smile. He kind of is perfect for me although I'd never admit that out loud.

I shut the file and pull out my wallet. "Ill take him." Yoongi and namjoon both look at me shocked. I smirk "What? You thought I would agree to come here just to see some a- Hybrids? No. I bought one. Shut up and pay for yours." I look back at Susan giving her the money.

I watch at she slides it into the cash register. I look at her and analyze her. She looks about 25 years old. By the way she moves her hands and body, shes definitely a hoe.