Cat calling

Warning: very very slight smut
~~~~~~~

I walked down the path through the camp towards peters tent.
I heard a whistle and looked over to see a faun looking at me.
I heard mumbling and turned the other way to see more men looking at me.
Is this like being catcalled? I asked myself.
I walked a little farther and a centaur came up to me and walked along with me.
"Ya know. You are true beauty. Aslan himself couldn't have made anything more beautiful in this world." He winked at me and i chuckled nervously.
I brushed him off and walked into peters tent.
We had talked and held each other for a while before we walked out of his tent.
I walked next to him and held his hand. We walked by the same guys and they said nothing.
I looked back behind me and saw no one pay attention.
Peter had stuck around the training grounds with Edmund for the night so I had to walk back myself.
I had never been hit on before and now I'm realizing it's because I was with peter. This is like first time I've been alone. One guy came up behind me and grabbed at my butt. I jumped and smacked him off of me.
I ran to my tent and sat in it until peter got back. Peter had walked in my tent and asked if I wanted to go watch the stars with him. I was less worried about it now because I had him with me.
We walked out and a centaur walked over to us.
"Wow. How's a pretty girl like you not dating more then one dude?" He asked
"What did you just say to her?" Peter warned.
The centaur kissed my cheek and peter pulled out his sword.
"Don't you ever touch my girlfriend or you will be punished."
The centaur backed away and never talked to me again.
"How long have they been at you like this?"
"Just today. It started when I was on my own. People seemed to only do it when I was alone. I guess when I'm with the high king they get just a little scared."
Peter smirked with that statement and he pulled me close to him.
He buried his face into my neck and kissed it.
He started to suck on my neck and I ran my hands through his hair.
I moaned lightly as he sucked, probably leaving a mark.
"Okay okay okay." I said forcing him to disconnect his lips from me.
"I just want people to know you're mine."
"I know peter." I put my hand on his cheek and he leaned into my hand.
"You know I'm protective over you." He said as his eyes closed, relaxing into my touch.
"I know, my king."
"Hey, What did I say about using that name outside of the time we specified?"
"Right. Sorry." I said.
He kissed me and let go of me. He walked out of the tent after saying goodbye. I looked in the mirror and saw a dark purple mark on my neck.
He couldn't help himself could he? I laughed as I ran my fingers over the sore love mark.
Well... at least people will leave me alone now.