I open one social media to others to kill my free time but unfortunately time is stronger than I thought. I check my IG feeds and found a post from Sin, it has been a couple of weeks since I contact my very best friend. I know being a medical student is very busy and kill you inside and out. I search his line contact and try to free-call him. After a few dials, he declines it. Is he that busy? He never ditches my call even when he is busy to be busy. I try to call him again, and he still declines my call. What is wrong with him? The third trial is no better.

"I think he is really busy." I throw my phone to my bed and another 'ding dong' voice can be heard. It is line notification, and it came from him.

*btw I don't know the perfect Thai actor to play for Sin

*btw I don't know the perfect Thai actor to play for Sin. He is short like Dae, a little mixture of Southeast Asia face with Chinese eye and skin tone. I thought the best one is Plann. Just imagine Plann being ambitious and studious, a little pervert face who loves to bite his tongue, using glasses but so smart and curse a lot.

"A voice note?" Now I began to curious. Did something bad happen to him?

"Fack you. Don't you dare to call me, you cocky mustard and A-pain in the ash." I giggle to his curse. I reply to his voice note with other voice note.

"Awww that's cute Sin. I love you too."

"Love you my ash. Stop disturbing me you son of a beach." This is a lot of curse word for Friday morning. He sure has a bad day. I push my luck to call him, and this time it succeeds.

"Good morning, my friend."

"I am about to puke to that faking bullshit intonation. What a faker!" I laugh at it.

"What do you want now, you fa_g."

"Hey, that is a harsh word."

"Pft, you are harsher than that." We laugh after.

"So how are you, my friend? Did you still enjoy being a med stud? Or do you wanna give up and to the school of losing dignity instead?"

"By Lucifer, your jokes are getting lame every day. FYI I got full GPA score for this block so fak you." He curses but he is smart. Is cursing someone will make you smart?

"Such a cocky and self-centered prick."

"At least I did a good job... So how busy was engineering btw, and please don't tell me you never call me just because you are busy with your assignment, because that was so lame."

"Hey, I did busy..." He cut me there

"Busy courting someone? So who is this unlucky girl you've been courting with?" What kind of courting he is talking about?

"There are no girls I am cour...."

"So it is a boy then. I never thought you love to challenge yourself into a boy." What? That was 180 degree different between what I'm about to talk to. How can he jump to that conclusion?

Dear DaeryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara