Beginning Of The New Dawn

Authors P.O.V
A bright sunny morning, the Khan Mansion was filled with morning chirping by the  most mischievous and naughty teenagers ever.

Zaib & Seher (18 years ) - Zoya and Assad non-identical twins

Saltanat & Kaynaat (17 years) Amaal and Aayat's twin daughters.

Ashfaq (14 years) - Muskaan and Junaid's sons.

Haidar (10 years) - Kabir and Nushrat's son. While Kabir adopted Inayat. Who is 19 now.

Almost 19 years has passed and in this 19 years, the Khans and the Maliks have been spending their time at a peaceful pace and it has been a wonderful 19 year time.

A lot happened after Aahil and Assad's death. In an instance, Zoya was left alone and her world became to a stop. For days she did not talk to anyone except for Kabir. She went into depression but with the grace of the Allah, she recovered from depression through one man's effort and care towards her.

Zain Abdullah, a depression specialist and a close friend of Kabir. At first we all lost hope that Zoya will recover but things began to change when consulted to Zain. And within 4 months, she recovered so well but Zain lost it.

He wanted Zoya, desired for her, he would come late at night just to check on her. The surprising thing was he never used to spend more time with her but he used to play with Zaib and Seher.

Flashback :

Zain's P.O.V
The moment I saw her I felt a spark inside my heart. She was a delight wonder to see. She was in her own world whenever I saw her, until, Kabir came and asked me to help him.

Without asking who is the person I'm supposed to be dealing with, I said yes. And when I came to know that it was the same girl who I saw in the park for 2 consecutive days, I was shocked.

But she did have a nice name, Zoya. Hy! Z for Zain and Z for Zoya plus her son's name Z for Zaib. A perfect family. Though I found Seher more adorable than Zaib.

So here's an interesting thing, once I came to know about Zoya and her awful past, I asked Kabir for her hand.

"Zain... You can't be serious? I mean look at her... She is a living corpse. What will she ever give you? And don't forget that she has two children with from Assad." Kabir was surely shocked.

"That doesn't change my feelings for her. I'm willing to help but I also want to do this for myself and don't worry about the kids, they are mine from now on wards." Kabir was hesitant but he seemed to be convinced a little so I had to try harder.

I started a week earlier, at first Zoya seemed like she has seen a ghost but when I assured her for my motive of talking and building a bond between us, she started cooperating.

At first she refused to talk about Assad and herself, she would get panic attacks and sometimes she would cry like a baby. I can't blame her but one thing was clear that she loved Assad as if he was her breath and her heart beat.

But as time went by, she opened up about her moments with Assad. She had this sparkling eyes and smile when she would tell me about him. I loved the way she smiled and before the sessions end we would talk a 5 minute break and take a walk around the road.

I was getting addicted to her, she was becoming my obsession, moreover she was becoming my life. And finally after 4 months she was herself again. Afraid that I might scare her I started to keep a distance. But I guess it was of no use because she always came to my mind and more often. Despite being a brain specialist, I had no control over my own brain.