Chapter 5 - Blow Of The Past

Amaal's P.O.V

All i have ever wished for was to find out what happened to my parents and this moment has finally arrived. But I don't want to hurt Aayat to get to know that information. She is a sweet girl. But still, No! I won't do this, I will hurt an innocent to learn about my past.

I made my way towards my car and dialled the person who called me earlier.

"Where are you?!" I drove to the place where he directed me to. All along the way I thought of those moments when I was commanded to mistreat Aayat, and the ways in which I have tortured her.

I feel so low in my own eyes. But not anymore, I don't want to hurt anyone. I parked my car in front of a ruined property. I slowly moved towards the ruined mansion. I entered and examined the room.

Looked like it has been closed for centuries or for a long time.

Author's P.O.V
"So.. May I ask what made you go against my orders?" a tall and dark figure stood on the stairs. Amaal started to walk towards him.

"I'm not going to hurt any innocent anymore! And this time.. I will tell everyone who you really are!" Amaal smirked at him. The guy walked into the lights, revealing his face.

Zeshan!

"Oh ho... Looks like someone is starting to feel something soft for Aayat and her family!" Zeshan smirked and gave a wicked chuckle.

"No Zeshan! I'm fed up of this dirty game that you have been playing with me, Aahil, Nushrat, and that poor little girl Inayat and not to forget Aayat as well!!" Amaal raised his voice which made Zeshan even more angry than before he already was.

"Don't you dare raise your voice in front of me! You owe me your ever breath, you bastard!!" he pinned Amaal to the wall by his throat.

"If it wasn't for me, you would have still wondering around like a stray dog! I gave you this fame that you have with you, and even this face that you have!!" Amaal pushed Zeshan with anger obvious on his face.

"No I have not forgotten what all you have done for me, No I have not forgotten your favours on me and I have definitely not forgotten about this face that you have given to me!" Amaal let out his frustration.

"And ever since I got face, it disgusts me! I only feel hatred for myself! I hate myself for torturing an innocent woman, beating her up like an animal!! And for your information, I AM LEAVING YOUR WORLD! The world where I live as a puppet, dancing on someone else's tunes!!!" Amaal stormed out of the mansion leaving Zeshan frustrated and angry.

Aayat's P.O.V
I have been calling Zeshan for a while now! How irresponsible! I'm really angry with him at this moment. But what if...something happened to him?

No! No! Aayat! What are you thinking? Stupid girl, maybe he had switched his phone on silent mode.

I'm getting restless now, I walked to and fro in the bedroom, waiting for a response from him. I sat down on the bed looking at my phone, no calls.

"Mamma!" Inayat cried, I guess she had a bad dream, so I shushed her down and made her go back to sleep. As I arose from her side, I heard the door knob turning and Zeshan entered.

Ya Allah! Thank you so much, he is alright.

I ran and hugged him.

"Stupid! You got me worried, why weren't you picking up my calls?" I broke the hug and eyes him.

"Sorry, I kept it on silent mode." he looked disturbed. I wanted to ask him that but then, I don't want increase his tension. I quietly walked to the bed and lied down.