Chapter 7- Moving On

Authors P.O.V
The air was cold but had some mystery in it. It was a calm before a storm came. Something like this was the feeling of Aayat's heart. Something in her burned her. With Inayat and Nushrat in UK, for Inayat's medical test. She was only 2 when the doctors said that she has a clot in her brain. Aayat wanted to go with her but Kabir and Nushrat said it was better if she stayed back.

Aayat has been growing restless day by day as if something is going to happen. She even fell sick in the past two days, vomiting and heavy head ache.

She decided to go out and see a doctor. She picked up her phone and dialled Amaal's number.

"Hello?" he said from the other side.

"Amaal, I'm not feeling well, I think we should see a doctor." she started feeling the urge to breath. Losing her breathe, she collapsed on the floor.

After waking up, she found herself in the hospital bed with Amaal by her side holding her hand and tears in his eyes.

Aayat's P.O.V
" What's wrong? " hardly finding my voice. I tried sitting up but Amaal insisted that I should keep lying down.

He caressed my hair and cupped my face.

"Aayat... You're...you're pregnant!" I felt my eyes filling up with tears. Ya Allah! Thank you so much!

"But... I had been.." Amaal cut me off.

"Science is for this duniya only.. Allah is there for forever and this is one of the most beautiful prove he has given us that he exists, by accepting our dua and.. Aayat.. We are going to be parents!" I cupped his face, after so long I have seen him smile like this.

We had so much going on in our lives and after a month we are like this. Only thing we miss is the loss of Assad bhai and... Aahil. I feel so bad when I think of him. He was doing all this for his daughter and at first I was furious at Junaid bhai and Muskaan for bailing him out but when he told me all he could and when he  was done. All I could say was sorry.

But when all were relieved when we were able to end the root of all our troubles. And thanks to Sahil, we were able to locate Amaal, my Amaal.

At first I thought that he was trying to create a drift between me Muskaan but when she also agreed with him I was left speechless for few minutes.

"Aayat? What's wrong? Time to go home." Amaal brought me back to reality and helped me in getting off. He offered his hand and I looked at it, that's when I remembered our first hospital meeting.
I smiled at the moment.

"What happened?"  I looked up and he was smiling at me. Then he said something that he said to me long ago.

"Don't worry, yeh hath mei zindagi bhar ke liye nahi thamne wala hoon(I wont hold your hand for my rest of the life)" he winked at me.

"I know but you are stuck with me now and for the rest of your life." I smiled playfully.

He helped me get inside the car and we drove down to a hotel.

"Amaal, aren't we supposed to be heading back home?" I looked at him.

"I know there's a surprise for you, since you gave me my life's best gift today.." he parked the car and looked into my eyes. There was a gleam in his eyes, a spark that I saw it for the first time ever since 3 years.

"Believe me, you'll love this one." and slowly his eyes shifted to my lips. Ya Allah! My heart was beating really fast. He was only a centimetre away from kissing me. I thought I might mess up, and then just before I could say something, my whole body went numb.

His kiss was so passionate that my whole world came to a stop. Even though I tried not to react to his kiss, I responded and kissed him back. Something burned inside me, his touch was urging for more from me and that's when I broke our kiss and leaned on each others forehead.

Amaal's P.O.V
Her response to my kiss startled me but then she broke up. I felt an urge to take her. But then we were not at the right place.

"Aayat..lets go inside before I loose myself." she looked at me. I kissed her forehead and turned to get off. It was cold, I took off my coat wrapped it around Aayat's shoulder.

She held my hand and I turned to face her, she had tears in her eyes, I wiped it away with my thumb and she hugged me.

" Amaal... Why did Zeshan had to do that, if hadn't done it, he would have been there with us, with me, celebrating for our baby" she cried on my chest. And I can't blame her, Zeshan was her childhood and her best friend, of course she would not have expected him to betray her.

I tightened my grip around her.

"Aayat.. That's a bitter past now, and.. You have to accept it that he is no longer with us, with you." then I realised that she passed out.

"Aayat? Aayat?!" I picked her up and took her to the room and called for a medical emergency.

"She is okay, but bring her to the hospital for some test, is she pregnant?" the doctor asked after examining her.

"Yes, we got to know about it today." the doctor nodded and left giving me her medication prescription.

An hour later, when she woke up, I asked her if she was OK, just to confirm it, then I took her to hall where we organised a surprise for her.

Ola amigos!

OK, you will curse me for this
But there has been a leap of a month, right?

If you read with full concentration, then you must have noticed that.

Now that one month is a suspense for you all
To solve. I gave a hint that Assad and Aahil is no longer with us.

Do comment if think you have solved the scattered puzzle.

Becoz the next chapter might be the last chapter.

Til the next update

Vote✔️✔️✔️

Comment📝📝📝

Share✅✅✅

Bye n love you all
❤️❤️💕❤️❤️